Skip to content

#What

124»

Comments

• Evolutionarily speaking, he's winning, like a modern day Genghis Khan. This story leaves me with a desire for a British adaptation of Idiocracy.
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited May 2015

Oh I laughed. Can't put picture up, has naughty word, but worth the click through.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited May 2015

The future is NAO.

• IniarIniar Australia
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Reading this:

#what. Some of the arguments seem so personal :D
  • edited June 2015
    #tldr

Honestly, it's a damn shame that we're just now getting this figured out, but it did put me in a fantastic mood on Friday to see a news article about it.

I'm going to kind of enjoy watching all the big conservative names crying that this is the end of the world and that we're all going to start marrying turtles because homosexuality is a natural progression of bestiality. There is going to be a time, not too far from now, when everyone(including other conservatives) look back at the Mike Huckabee's of the world with the same disdain that we hold for those people that fought so hard for "separate but equal" back in the day.
  • Iniar said:
    Reading this:

#what. Some of the arguments seem so personal :D
    Scalia's dissent is particularly WTF-worthy. He's like, "This court is a joke! We're all highly educated lawyers, Harvard and Yale graduates from the east and west coasts, we don't represent America at all!" Weird how that only matters when he's voted down and not, say, in the Citizen's United ruling.

Here's a great article about it from Slate:
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Yeah I thought I would learn something about reading how these people 'think' and form their arguments, but it's all a little chuckle-worthy.
  • Iniar said:
    Yeah I thought I would learn something about reading how these people 'think' and form their arguments, but it's all a little chuckle-worthy.
    Maybe we'll see a decrease in lover-cleaving.
  • A comment from a post on one of my friends' FB pages:  "I just pray every gay couple doesn't go out to get married just to get married. I've been with my partner for a year and a half and I don't believe we are quite ready. I love him and he loves me but just because you can doesn't mean we should. I really hope everyone takes this as a step forward to what our opportunities are rather than 'let's do this!!' I thank the court for the opportunity as we all should, 'one small step for mankind, one giant leap for humanity'".  There's also this verbiage from the decision - "As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death".  Has no one thought of all of the poor gay commitment-phobes?  And what about those who just want to be single in the afterlife?

• "Horses are morons. It’s an undeniable truth".

"They are large fast idiots with alarmist imaginations and limited survival instincts, who often seem to fail to safely coordinate all four limbs into any sort of pattern".

"Owning one of these big stupid clumsy f*%#ers is really a fast track to the nearest mental asylum"

http://eventingconnect.today/2016/09/07/owning-a-horse-is-a-stupid-idea-so-how-did-you-get-suckered-into-it/

<3<3<3