Skip to content

Seeking: Coder.

I'm looking for someone willing to code in Mudlet for some credits/tokens, though I would consider a program switch if required.

I'd consider making a purchase to a specific character for someone if there is a particularly juicy promotion running at the time.

Message me in game if you are interested.

Backstory - I've been away from the game for some time, and I would like to get back up to speed in taking part in combat, but I have little to no time to spare to do the groundwork myself. I am not expecting something to push me to the top tier, mostly something that will enable me to be a useful Deathknight in team combat.

I'm also considering a profession switch, so feel free to make me an offer for something you already have for a useful profession in any Circle.

Thanks!

Comments

• Useful deathknight in team combat:

1. Get a battleaxe. Make sure it does not have the Light property.
    2. Enhance it with soulquench and negate
    3. Get an autorazer
    4. Reave/Reave/Soulstorm

That's it! You're now an awesome teamfighter!

The autorazer is actually pretty trivial to write, too. If you are not a complete and total idiot, you can do a basic one in ~15-30 minutes if somebody familiar with mudlet walks you through it.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• It took me longer than 30 minutes. So much longer. :(
  • Khizan said:

Useful deathknight in team combat:

1. Get a battleaxe. Make sure it does not have the Light property.
    2. Enhance it with soulquench and negate
    3. Get an autorazer
    4. Reave/Reave/Soulstorm

That's it! You're now an awesome teamfighter!

The autorazer is actually pretty trivial to write, too. If you are not a complete and total idiot, you can do a basic one in ~15-30 minutes if somebody familiar with mudlet walks you through it.

I'm pretty clueless as to the changes that were made, but as you've put it so simply, I may have to make an attempt at fixing it up for myself.

Cheers.
  • I have a system for sale that includes offensive  options for all demonic profs minus defiler (might be upgraded in the future). it also includes an autobasher and some other auto functions. Let me know IG if you are interested.
  • VerexaVerexa Canada
    I can vouch for Iluv! His system is great and he keeps it updated.