Skip to content

You got 99 threads but pet pics ain't one.

Comments

• Can I has baby Hiro pls. D'awww. My friend has a blue eyed pup, I can't even.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Does Hiro spin around a lot cause he can't turn left?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I don't have a cat but I would get one if my lease allowed for one.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited April 2015
    Iniar said: I don't have a cat but I would get one if my lease allowed for one.

(stuff)
    There is a book called 'What to Expect when you're Expecting' for those who are excepting to have a baby. Here is your dose of 'What to Expect when you're Getting a Cat'. Just for you, @Iniar.

• Black cats best cats.  
  • I can't wait to meet baby Murphy!!!!! Now all three of your kids are going to be my favorite!
  • edited April 2015
    I hold out hope that one day they will not suck :( Like them in their worst, and be there in their best. (Even though their best will probably never happen).

(To help him be cooler, his name tag is a Blackhawk's puck)
  • It's going to happen!
  • Red (black horse) started licking Sky's neck when we were stopped on a ride yesterday. Was trying to get a cute picture but it just looks like he's trying to eat him.

• IniarIniar Australia
    You have chinchillas. D:<3
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Yarr! I've had Vader (The dad) for longer, but got Yoda about a year ago. Been playing Marvin Gay and dimming the lights EVERY NIGHT. My hard work paid off.
  • Hmm. 

It would be really hard to upload all of my photos somewhere new.. so..

Major Von Fluffybottom is the Brown-and-black cat, mostly maine coon. Rescued as a kitten, hence the teeny tiny pictures.

Oscar Wilde is the white cat. Mostly Siamese. Rescued at about two, So no stupid cute baby picks of him.

And yes, Major really did used to curl up in liquor bottles for giggles. :P
  • Those are some weird looking dogs.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• They'd like me to believe they're actually dogs and not mini goats, that way they can be out with us all the time.

Like my art? Visit my tumblr page, here, for more pretties, and for commission info, click here!
  • My cat stays in a cage she likes.
    Picture by Janet Chui.

• edited October 2015
    Dog missed me!

Edit: I look mad because she just ate my croissant from Starbucks when I wasn't looking.