Skip to content

#What

Comments

• No, sadly, Square Enix doesn't have such a perfect excuse as to why they are taking so long on certain titles. :(

Or why certain titles were so bad, for that matter..
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
  • IniarIniar Australia
  • Careful @iniar .. those be fighting words.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Hey @Theophilus... after watching Noah's Ark, and reading weird online stuff... look what I found... 

Theophilus of Antioch (115-185 AD) said the Ark could be seen in his day in the Arabian mountains.

:3
  • :o 

We've given the city to a traitor. 

Woe. 
  • Hey @Theophilus... after watching Noah's Ark, and reading weird online stuff... look what I found... 

Theophilus of Antioch (115-185 AD) said the Ark could be seen in his day in the Arabian mountains.

:3
    READPLOG ANTIOCH THEOPHILUS

2011/04/10 21:45:12 - Blyth declared Theophilus to be a formal enemy. Reason: trespassing in the City and summoning people from the City to kill them.

Looks like he was a traitor to Antioch (but he was a citizen at one point).

Note: Your Imperator was enemied to Antioch twice.
  • Pfft, that's just the cover. He's just a suitably prepared double-agent, stealing state secrets and setting Stavenn up for the Grand Fall. :( 

Next thing you know, we are going to see our streets filled with glitter-shedding dragonflies and grouchy camels. 
  • FYI, EVERYONE LOVES @THEOPHILUS.

Don't even try to play like you don't.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • I live in a rural frickin' nowhere and it's typical to see at least a half-dozen people ride by throughout the day. That said when @Jules linked to that product my first reaction was quite appropriately WHAT. And for at least the time being I'm wondering now every time an equestrian rides by on a mare, if their horse uses slut mix.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    We occasionally get Amish folk at some of the more rural gas stations and small grocery stores in my area... tripped me out first time I saw hitching posts behind a Kroger.

I am somehow doubting they are there to get slut mix for their buggy horses though.

• I don't even... Birds are strange creatures.
  • The comments on that video are gold:

Sounds just like a men's rights activist (AKA typical Redditor) spewing garbage on the Internet. Anyway, this is quite clearly a case of a male abusing the poor bird. As somebody that watches a lot of funny bird mating videos, I consider myself a self qualified vet. Cockatoo's do not behave like this unless they are in severe pain, the male obviously abused it for some cheap views and Reddit Karma. When will you sheep learn?

Berta Lovejoy, Feminist, Promoter Of Equality, Love, and Peace".

Please let it be real.  Pleeeeeaase.  

Ah, spring... when owning farm animals isn't for the squeamish.  From a member of a trimming/horse shoeing group I'm part of.  The comments are pure gold too.  I feel like this deserves meming.  
  • Jules said:
    Ah, spring... when owning farm animals isn't for the squeamish. 
    I am not a farmer or a rancher or a horse person or even a real country person, but I feel pretty safe in saying that there's never a time when owning farm animals is for the squeamish.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• True story. I visited rural Maine (and when I say rural I mean an intersection with a general store was considered the town) and had the misfortune of being on a farm for a week. It's just 100% animal shit, flies, loud noises and worse smells, and that's on the quiet days. I managed to dodge a cow being born by like a week, but that also sounded like an ordeal.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia

Heresy.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited April 2015

This is a communications satellite. 1966

This is not.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I love the idea of this thing:

Fingers are incredibly sophisticated biomechanical manipulators, exquisitely instrumented with sensors that can perceive even slight physical differences. The input system must be equal to this.

Typing is a kind of kinetic ballet, where the bounding off of one key to segue into the next one - is integral to the dance.

Without the right elements, it falls flat. But with them, it is a uniquely satisfying, even thrilling experience. The instrument disappears into the background, and we are in the zone, making music - or in this case, sculpting a thought.

Experimentation with alternative technology is the lifeblood of innovation. But discerning which new elements to put in and which to leave out - that is the art of it.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Iniar said:
    @Khizan...

Just so you know.

219,382 people paid $8,782,571 because they thought kittens exploding were funny. You have a lot of work to do. :3
  • 無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Arrrrr rofl.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Seen outside @Mereis' office:

• CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    After being shown this...I feel like this is an appropriate article for this section...

• (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."