Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Tax return season. Oh goody. I do love tax return season. 

Finding my stride with Miss Krys once again. Halfway through a new book. Have a shop to fiddle with. Have projects to dig into. 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart these long winded discussions (Improving Imperian and I Hate threads) we're having, I love words. Make more words. Nom nom.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:
    I heart these long winded discussions (Improving Imperian and I Hate threads) we're having, I love words. Make more words. Nom nom.
  • The words are especially great when everyone just happens to sync up for a moment and we're all on the same page churning out ideas. Let's hope it lasts for a while. =D
  • Dicene said:
    The words are especially great when everyone just happens to sync up for a moment and we're all on the same page churning out ideas. Let's hope it lasts for a while. =D
    There aren't a ton of things that the Admin do, that at least some group won't grumble about (from free promos to combat balance), so it's also nice to get a clear and concise view once in a while.
  • @Kabaal for being such a patient teacher of the dreaded art that is known as "coding". Believe me when I say that if you can teach me to do anything advanced, you have the patience of a saint. Thank you, Kabaal.

I learned to make a table!
  • I can safely report that he does not have the patience of a saint, but he hides it well. 

House with teenagers does that to you. 

I <3 hunting trains that allow me to write while I hunt. Likewise, Kabaal, for allowing me to xp leech off him. 
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Jeremy said:
    Seahawks
    Hope they kick Tom Brady's smug deflated face.
  • Soon all of you mongrels will know your place crushed beneath the heel of the greatest QB in the history of the game!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • God, that deflategate crap is the most amazing derpfest I have ever seen. It's like amateur hour in the sports writing world and it's a glorious roller coaster of derp.
  • this is why I always avoid ESPN like the plague during Super Bowl wait
  • I miss the old ESPN.
  • And I'm in the "don't care" side of this year's Super Bowl

again

*mutters about Favre rolling out and throwing an INT*
  • Sent By: (Imperian) On 1/25/2015/2:51
    Bug #56576 Has Been Resolved: Gloves Should Now Properly Hide Worn Rings.

<3
  • Hiding all rings except ring of vitality for some reason.  
  • Jules said:

Hiding all rings except ring of vitality for some reason.  

In most cases, artifacts are not clothing. This is so that your investment is not reduced by the clothing slot restrictions.

To hide artifacts, you can purchase the hiding powers.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • edited January 2015
    I was going to probably get your orb of suppression at some point, because the price here is pretty reasonable.  Of course, gloves wouldn't prevent discernment either way, but over in Achaea, gloves are always a nice way to clean up an artifact cluttered description a little (by hiding the rings).  On that note, I have a feeling people look at "hiding" arties in two ways - there's a "I don't want my enemy to know exactly what perks I've got off the bat" aspect, and a "too much crap in my description aspect", which would probably both have different pricing values in the mind of a customer (and of course many people will consider both).  By the way, the fix *is* hiding my other two artie rings.  If that wasn't intentional, I'll be a bit sad, but eh... 
  • edited January 2015
  • Jules said:
    I was going to probably get your orb of suppression at some point, because the price here is pretty reasonable.  Of course, gloves wouldn't prevent discernment either way, but over in Achaea, gloves are always a nice way to clean up an artifact cluttered description a little (by hiding the rings).  On that note, I have a feeling people look at "hiding" arties in two ways - there's a "I don't want my enemy to know exactly what perks I've got off the bat" aspect, and a "too much crap in my description aspect", which would probably both have different pricing values in the mind of a customer (and of course many people will consider both).  By the way, the fix *is* hiding my other two artie rings.  If that wasn't intentional, I'll be a bit sad, but eh... 
    After discussing it with the rest of the administration, we've decided on the following policies (which included a minor code change to facilitate it):

Artifacts will be assigned to clothing slots where appropriate, with all of the coverage that goes along with it. Artifacts will NOT count against the maximum worn items in that slot. This way, we aren't devaluing your purchases.

This does mean that there can be some oddness - like two pairs of boots, for example - but we feel that's the best compromise.

So what this means for you: If you come up against artifacts that should have clothing slots assigned to them, but don't, file a bug report.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Eoghan said:
    So what this means for you: If you come up against artifacts that should have clothing slots assigned to them, but don't, file a bug report.
    Does this mean I can -finally- wear a keyring, maybe, please? -flutter-
  • @Mathiaus and @Theophilus. You both know why :)
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    @Rylaeis But I don't. I really don't.
  • #Vagueposting

Also.

Money appearing that has been hiding for nearly a week at the WORST time possible. Yay, food. 
  • Krysaliss said:
    Eoghan said:
    Does this mean I can -finally- wear a keyring, maybe, please? -flutter-
    I made all keyrings wearable several months ago. Even money says you haven't happened to check since.
  • We all do.
  • I <3 my grandmothers pumpkin pie.