Skip to content

General Game Questions

Sorry for making a new thread for a simple question, but I couldn't find a question thread (didn't look back past a few pages).

So, I'm trying to get the queue system to work for me, but it seems to be skipping a command for some reason. This is what I'm trying to run:

autocuring mass off
autocuring rebounding off
outr primrose
eat primrose
invoke astralvision
queue eq invoke warmth
queue eq invoke distortion on
Automatic mass handling disabled.
H:234|234, M:277|277, 24.92, (eb), (db), 13:11
Automatic rebounding handling disabled.
You have no primrose stored in the Rift.
What is it you wish to eat?
Gritting your teeth, you focus your will and expand your aura throughout the surroundings about you,
seeking out the aura of others.
You have gained the deathsight defence.
You have gained the lifevision defence.
H:234|234, M:259|277, 24.92, (-b), (db), 13:11
Invoke warmth added to your EQUILIBRIUM queue.
Invoke distortion on added to your EQUILIBRIUM queue.
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
[QUEUE]: invoke distortion on.
Clenching your fists, you focus your will on distorting the air around yourself, and a vibrant
violet glow surrounds you.
You have gained the distortion defence.
H:234|234, M:236|277, 24.92, (-b), (db), 13:11
You take a drink of an elixir of mana from a night-sky inspired glass vial.
Your mind feels rejuvenated.
H:234|234, M:277|277, 24.92, (-b), (db), 13:11
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
You may drink another healing elixir.

This is where it stops. Warmth is totally skipped, and I've no idea why. Any ideas, please and thanks?

Comments

• I don't think it remembers commands. Distortion kicks warmth out of the line.
  • edited January 2015
    For future reference, the general question thread is called Clueless, which is, in retrospect, a sort of opaque title for the thread now that we don't have subtitles.

That aside, the reason that it skips warmth is that the queue doesn't have a queue; when you add "INVOKE DISTORTION" to the queue you are overwriting the "INVOKE WARMTH" because the queue can only hold one command at a time.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited January 2015
    use....QUEUE EQBAL WARMTH and then QUEUE EQ DISTORTION ON

edit: only works if you have bal back before eq or already have eqbal when sent.
  • edited January 2015
    Also, if a queue is the first part of your command, it eats all the commands after it. Using that, you can actually queue a single queue command of each type. So you can actually set up a separator(CONFIG SEPARATOR | in this example) and do:

autocuring mass off|autocuring rebounding off|outr primrose|eat primrose|invoke astralvision;queue eq invoke warmth|queue eq invoke distortion on

In fact, if you want to be able to use this alias while already off bal, the following alias should set up all three invoke to go off properly as you get eq and bal back:

autocuring mass off|autocuring rebounding off|outr primrose|eat primrose;queue eqbal invoke astralvision\queue eqbal invoke warmth\queue eq invoke distortion on