Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Finally fixed my broken Mudlet Mapper alertness trigger after it got blanked out by Mudlet.

Et tu, Eldreth :(
  • edited December 2014
    Ozreas said:

Et tu, Eldreth :(
    I meant it in the Michael Jackson Bad sort of way
    :(

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Kabaal tells you, "((99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs! Take one down, squash and then pound, 237819232183 little bugs in the code.))"

You tell Lord Kabaal S'Sylistha, the Shadow Jester, "// I got 99 bugs but a bitch ain't one?"

Kabaal tells you, "((Because you made sure to declare bitch right from the start, amirite))"

You tell Lord Kabaal S'Sylistha, the Shadow Jester, "// rofl."
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Bel): Ultrix, "How does a ninja make dough?
    :D Should probably include the whole of it:
    (Bel): Ultrix, "How does a ninja make dough? I have a kitchenaide mixer that I got for xmas like 5 years ago that i've used like twice in my life."

• Blackguard Bathan Whitecloak (Male arel).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A lifelong Knight, Bathan once led a grand conquest across the land, his goal
    unification and a time of peace. Having failed in his charge, Bathan spends his
    days sulking at the Blue Knuckle Inn.

Sroath tells you, "Is it safe to guess you're a celani?"

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan should totally be unspeakable's entity.
    Today we shall die.
  • (Market): Bathan says, "Looking to purchase a golden clap for 50 credits."
  • I mean, why settle for silver? :V

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Jasmina tells you, "I had an alias with 4-5 elseif statements just because of unleash and taint."
    Jasmina tells you, "Makes me angry."
    You tell Widowmaker Jasmina Xianfu, "Hahaha."
    Jasmina tells you, "Makes me want to slay non-combatants."
    You tell Widowmaker Jasmina Xianfu, ":3."
    :D
  • General Mathiaus Reopev, Keeper of Eyes looks thoughtful and says, "The Sightless appreciate your contribution, Daddy."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I point an imperious finger at a massive terrifying snowman.
    A massive terrifying snowman burns.   -8 (  0.00)
    I have slain a massive terrifying snowman.
    +(a king's ransom of golden sovereigns, a polished chunk of onyx, a ring of Sukhder's Fortune and a large pile of sovereigns).
    Equilibrium Taken: 2.32s

• You say, "But, yah. Thanks for not being a piece of shit, and good luck over here. Don't drink yourself to death. You'll just come back. I've tried."

Greatest line ever.

• Bathan said:
    You say, "But, yah. Thanks for not being a piece of shit, and good luck over here. Don't drink yourself to death. You'll just come back. I've tried."

Greatest line ever.
    Is it really the greatest line ever if you said it and you have to post it to this page yourself?
  • It is. Cadeyrn and I were the only people in the room and he was going to post but I explained that I'd rather do it, because I'm a gentleman.

• Are the other gaze rooms as festive as Life's? If not you are missing out, and I am sorry for you.

A cheerful vestibule. (Nowhere.)
    This room has not been mapped.
    A glowing red flame-shaped sigil has been left here. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Epiphany is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Avasyu is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Baar is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling
    Calix is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Illuminas
    is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Shallah is
    here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Vahin is here,
    staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Zanik is here, staring
    at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Thanatos is here, staring at you
    coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Janus is here, staring at you coolly. A
    jolly plump snowman resembling Cassiopeia is here, staring at you coolly. A
    jolly plump snowman resembling Svorai is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly
    plump snowman resembling Garryn is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump
    snowman resembling Jeremy is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Jesse is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Eoghan is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Dec is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling
    Rialk is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Alend is
    here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Calsmet is here,
    staring at you coolly. There are 2 jolly plump snowmen here. A jolly plump
    snowman resembling Xuli is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Nyrohi is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Myfanwe is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Aesir is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Celosyi is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Anathema is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Malkav is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Nemesis is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Asaka is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Danaglas is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Eloweth is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Lianthe is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman
    resembling Isra is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling
    Samaos is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Hastati
    is here, staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Naya is here,
    staring at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Narakis is here, staring
    at you coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Zaimael is here, staring at you
    coolly. A jolly plump snowman resembling Dianos is here, staring at you coolly.

• edited January 2015
    Aleutia said:
    Are the other gaze rooms as festive as Life's? If not you are missing out, and I am sorry for you.

Snowpeople.

The one that has two and doesn't show a name is Lazal. (because I love you, not because I completely forgot I already made one)
  • Shou said:
    Aleutia said:
    Are the other gaze rooms as festive as Life's? If not you are missing out, and I am sorry for you.

Snowpeople.

The one that has two and doesn't show a name is Lazal. (because I love you, not because I completely forgot I already made one)
    It's okay, you can blame the mistake on me. :( 

(We also couldn't seem to make an Olanre for some reason. Sorry!)
  • I added a Nytid, Visyra, and an Aosoth. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Ria has been slain by the mental might of a fell shadow of a raven.
  • ** ANNOUNCEMENT: Geneve still hasn't voted yet. Just Kidding! Vote quickly before we decide to do it for real! **
    Vote for Imperian at: http://www.imperian.com/vote

Ahaha, I panicked there for a second. Nice one, admin!
  • Edmund lost rebounding.
    Edmund calls out, amassing all of his power to converge around him.

You focus upon your pact and a terrifying visage of Eerion, the demon jester appears briefly in front of Edmund, wreathed in flames.
    A buffer of wind hits Edmund, knocking him to the ground.
    You carefully rub your fingers over the surface of the waterfall tattoo and an invisible force smashes suddenly into Edmund, attempting to drag him away.
    The powerful force swiftly drags Edmund to the south.
    Your foreboding stone glows, warning you that Edmund is nearby.

Edmund has been bludgeoned to death by a hulking ogre soldier.

To the zerg you go, zerg.
  • Let me help you out - http://bit.ly/1Krpxcx 
  • Could have just asked and I would have provided you with the answer you were looking for. Dying to npcs is ok, dude. 

• IniarIniar Australia
    I saw @Tahirah's status and chuckled:

HAO TO ROLEPLAY. STEP 1. KILL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO PLAY YOUR WAY. STEP 2. CALL IT ROLEPLAY.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Talk about attitude
    (->): Cordilia, "Can you come lust me for a second?"
    (<-): Cordilia Aar'daen, Priestess of Tempests, "Why?"
    (->): Cordilia, "Just need to check something."
    (<-): Cordilia Aar'daen, Priestess of Tempests, "No thanks."
    (->): Cordilia, "I'm at 8528."
    (->): Cordilia, "Alone."
    (->): Cordilia, "I couldn't kill you anyway."
    (<-): Cordilia Aar'daen, Priestess of Tempests, "No thanks."
    (->): Cordilia, "Okay."
    (->): Cordilia, "It's totally fine that you don't want to or whatever, but you don't have to be a dick about it."
    (<-): Cordilia Aar'daen, Priestess of Tempests, "Uhm."
    (->): Cordilia, "I really just wanted to test a trigger, but ok."
    :S
  • Stop being such a toxical ooc grief pker demoner bot.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ahkan said:
    Stop being such a toxical ooc grief pker demoner bot.
    It's the second time an AMer has hurled swear words/mild profanity in as many days. 

• Hurled swear words. I apologize that my "swear words" offended you, I genuinely just wanted to check if my lust trigger was working. The fact that you took the time to come here to post our conversation to try and publicly embarrass me - when I very rarely have contact with you or am rude to you - is really rude and just generally off-putting and unnecessary.