Skip to content

Now Playing

Comments

• All Will Fail - Fable Paper
  • edited January 2015
    Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

Happy New Year (from the downer that keeps shooting down everyone's ideas). Much love to you all, thank you for making my time with Imperian great!

Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • My jam forever.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Amazed how awesome this is, 40 years on.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Bill Withers is pretty timeless all around.
  •  You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • I'm totally relapsing into video game/anime music since joining Magick. I need epic fight music for all of these epic fights!

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia

• Jesse (Sethren) introduced me to Iron & Wine, and this song in particular. It's a gorgeous, poignant song, the whole album is spectacular. I couldn't listen to this song without crying like a baby for the longest time after he died, but! Now I can. Mostly. And it's still awesome.
  • edited January 2015
    While it doesn't have the same connection for me that it obviously has for you, I want to take this moment to say that Iron and Wine has a joint EP with Calexico that's really very good, entitled In The Reins. Sam Beam (Iron & Wine) wrote all the songs. I find it a necessary way to buck myself up after listening to some of his slow deep solo work.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Crap this is amazing. :(

• As morbid as this song may be (if you look up the lyrics or actually listen to them) I love how pretty this song sounds.

Disclaimer: I loved Hozier before they were cool.
  • I was thinking about posting one my favorite "serious" songs...  Instead, this is ridiculous, deliciously tacky, and makes me laugh every time.  It's just really catchy, too.

• There are some good songs on here. I'm not one for techno/trance/dance, but its pretty good.
  • I love deadmau5.  It reminds me of the days when I thought I wanted to go to Ibiza.  Of course, I would have hated Ibiza, because loud noises and crowds and probably vomit, but also, body glitter!  
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Celestine, shenanigans. :P you love all music. I swear you've heard everything. :|
  • edited February 2015
    I know. 

My momma. She has a potty mouth, fair warning. 

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    That voice...rocker all the way
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited February 2015
    Listening to this song, so fun - Kristina Olsen, Peter Grayling, Wish You'd Stop Doing So Well. Have a listen.
  • IniarIniar Australia
  • (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Walk The Moon. Thanks a lot, @Azefel.

• Some folk:

Dying to see this guy.

Some metal:

I actually saw these guys play with Oh, Sleeper 6 or 7 years ago and they were outstanding.  

• IniarIniar Australia
  • My V-Day song to Krys (Rated M for Moronic [and mature])

• IniarIniar Australia
    V day