Skip to content

IronCon Tickets

The long awaited event has been set in stone. IronCon is happening on Friday July 19th and Saturday July 20th, 2013 in Las Vegas.

You can get all the information you need to know about the event on this page: http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon

All of the Iron Realms producers will attend including myself and Matt Mihaly. In addition many of the gods from our games will attend as well. We are only accepting 50 players from across all the IRE games to attend. As such, only the first 50 people who purchase the package on the Iron Realms page will be allowed to attend. Keep in mind that you will still need to provide your own transportation and lodging while you are in Vegas. We only supply the party. Woot!

The package will go on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, December 12th) at 12:00 PST (20:00 GMT). 

If you have any questions about the event, the process, or what to expect, post them here and I will fill you in.

Comments

• Whoops, Avasyu is DEAD

Here I am.

• I made a little mistake. 

We are only selling 50 spots right now. We will sell an additional 25 spots at some point in the future.

• @Jeremy Just by chance, are the tickets refundable if say.. someone would need to cancel in a month or two?
  • Sorry, we can't do refunds, however I wager someone will want to buy it from you at that point.

• You can now buy tickets for this. They appear to be selling fairly well, so I expect they will be gone within a day or two.

• Is it possible we get to know who got tickets from Imperian, or should we just post on the forums here(or new thread or something)?
  • Not sure how much people want to share that, so why don't you start a new thread for people who want to say so.

• Eh.

Only 50 people, and that's from across a 5 game spread. Chance of seeing people that we know is quite slim, then, no?

Anyone from here bought one yet?
  • There will be 75 total for players, and 25 volunteers. So 100 people across all the games. We are saving 25 tickets to sell next month.

• I really really wanted to go, but not sure I wanna drop a hundred bucks plus hotel plus airfare to see just 75 players that may not even be from my own game. Wish there would've been more people allowed. :(
    With a steady hand, Aosoth batters you with an orb sigil.
    You say, "Ow."
    You say to Aosoth, "Bitch."
    Aosoth blinks.
    You exclaim, "That hurt!"
    Lord Aosoth, of the Thirst says to Caelya, "I bring out the best in people."
  • Having been to these for many years, and doing the one with the players last year, I can pretty much assure you that there will be people you know, and it will be a rocking fun time. I have never been to a meet I did not have fun at.

• I'll buy some probably the next go around. Christmas and stuff.
  • Drat. Just as I spent my money on stupid things like gifts for kids. Next week, I guess, if they're still there.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • We still have 10 left from this batch. I expect they will be gone by the end of the month.

• Are you able to divulge how many, if any, are from Imperian?
    With a steady hand, Aosoth batters you with an orb sigil.
    You say, "Ow."
    You say to Aosoth, "Bitch."
    Aosoth blinks.
    You exclaim, "That hurt!"
    Lord Aosoth, of the Thirst says to Caelya, "I bring out the best in people."
  • I think there are 6 or 7 players, and 6 or 7 volunteers/gods. Should be fun.

• So what is this item supposed to be that you get with the purchase?
  • We will hand those out after the meet.

• Does anyone have a ticket they can't use? I'd be mildly interested in having a spare ticket.
  • There are a couple of people from other games looking to trade tickets. If you need a ticket, I may be able to put you in contact with them. Shoot me an email.