Skip to content

Is Imperian doing okay?

Logged in after a long time away on a Saturday morning and there are twelve people online - a pretty bleak picture. I've never seen numbers like this before.

Is it worthwhile returning and investing into the game?

Comments

• During the week there's 50ish people on average. American morning hours are generally lower population times lately, I think.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Just don't go Stavenn - you'll wind up talking to yourself (a lot).
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Early Saturday morning is probably the worst possible time to play.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Is that why Kai Focus is still bugged? :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Just moved here fully from another IRE, and it was slow too. It comes and goes, really. I think it really just comes down to knowing where the excitement is at and who's causing it.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • Imperian hardly feels like a ghost town except in the middle of the night, US time, and early mornings.  It's incredibly refreshing over here after Achaea (although I still love Achaea, with all its flaws and its large, squabbling playerbase).  Imperian could use more people, but urgh, not so many as Achaea please (or at least, not without the resources to go with the game population).  
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited August 2014
    Imperian is very US prime time centric. We also take a big hit as a lot of players go back into Academia during the school year. Since our primary (and only) draw is pkpkpkpkpkpk if there's no one around to start shit, there's no reason to go out and get hit.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited August 2014
    Also, this is a sample size of 1 in a pretty standard off peak window and you're basing a sweeping remark (complaint?) off of it. Our population is never really 'large'. I think 40-70 is pretty usual for us during prime time weak days.
  • Ahkan said:
    Also, this is a sample size of 1 in a pretty standard off peak window and you're basing a sweeping remark (complaint?) off of it. Our population is never really 'large'. I think 40-70 is pretty usual for us during prime time weak days.
    No complaint, I just don't ever recall seeing numbers that low, so I asked a question.

Sounds like things are fine, going by what you posted, which is what I wanted to know.

• I'm sort of hoping that they offer Imperian up for sale at a reasonable price. :)
    Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • The thought of how much money you'd spend to watch the mass exodus of players when they realized you bought it would be amazing though.