Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• The most first world of #firstworldproblems. Keep carrying that torch for @Selthis
  • edited March 2014
    I see your #firstworldproblems and raise you...

An enhanced/lvl 2 Orb of Suppression. Having to shell out an extra 300 credits to combine powers because I think wearing two sets of artifact boots/cloaks is ridiculous. Having to shell out a token so as to not slum it with off-the-rack, DeadGod wear that an uncouth scrub like Ahkan might also be wearing is ridiculous. Having an all or nothing approach when I wear nothing but artifacts and I am traipsing around in the LOOK equivalent of a fig leaf (which is fine with Khizan...and probably Kanthari..) is ridiculous.

edit: Oops..I forgot to actually say what the Orb enhancement artifact would do in my rant...individual artifacts would have hide/show toggle
    :D
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I'd really like an artifact Tarot deck please.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited July 2014
    Bandoleer of the Archaeologist (Or pouch, or whatever) - A single worn item that allows you to place the many, many artifacts that require being in your inventory to work, but still allows them to operate. Thus, clearing out the giant horrible clutter that is my inventory.

Oh, someone suggested something like this already. I still HUGELY approve of that suggestion. So needed
  • Aakrin said:
    Bandoleer of the Archaeologist (Or pouch, or whatever) - A single worn item that allows you to place the many, many artifacts that require being in your inventory to work, but still allows them to operate. Thus, clearing out the giant horrible clutter that is my inventory.

Oh, someone suggested something like this already. I still HUGELY approve of that suggestion. So needed
    See Announce post 2748.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Eoghan said:
    Aakrin said:

See Announce post 2748.
    My hero. Can we give a little strap and make it wearable? -duck-
  • Aakrin said:
    Eoghan said:
    Aakrin said:

See Announce post 2748.
    My hero. Can we give a little strap and make it wearable? -duck-
    Sorry, no.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I wish we could make a wearable one that applies to wearable artifacts, so that we could sort of 'collect' all of those powers in to one wearable 'container' that could be described as something cool. It's sort of like a work-around to the fact that we can't have the investable artifact power system that Aetolia has.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited July 2014
    You can, you pay Jeremy for the privilege. Iirc Juran did just that.
  • I also would love to let people see my custom stuff
  • Speaking of tidying things up, do you guys have something that allows you to show worn items in a list with one worn item per line, like they do over in Achaea?  If you do, I'd like to turn it on.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ultrix said:
    Eldreth said:
    Oops..I forgot to actually say what the Orb enhancement artifact would do in my rant...individual artifacts would have hide/show toggle
    Would be nice if this was implemented - as of right now the orb will suppress all worn artifacts, including the vanity cloaks/chokers/crowns/anklets, which seems sort of silly. Also I second Eldreth's request - I'd like to be able to hide my ugly/stock artifacts while still being able to have my customized ones on display. 

Iirc, @Eldreth once suggested this solution to me, "Stop wearing off-the-rack stuff, Iniar" :D
  • Timer on my armguards!
  • Iniar said:
    You can, you pay Jeremy for the privilege. Iirc Juran did just that.
    Mine was an event artifact, the custom aspects of the coding were done for the event. I purchased the lifevision mask, but the other 'features' of the amulet were thematic.
  • A titanium saddle - This powerfully-built, mystical saddle secures its user to their mount, so as to prevent dismounting when conventionally afflicted with prone. Mount startle skills will still work, tentatively. 

• Because I keep getting angry faces, this is a bashing want. Being dismounted every five seconds is awful.

• Caelya said:
    Because I keep getting angry faces, this is a bashing want. Being dismounted every five seconds is awful
    Quickmount, pretty much solves that.
  • The desire is to not -have- to re-mount, though. It's a qol pve artifact that I'm sure could be set to only work against non loyal mobile prone attacks. Also, not everyone who bashes and has a mount has quickmount. I do, but that really isn't the point.

• Anyone who has credits to spend on artifact like that, has the credits to spend on lessons to learn quickmount if they don't already have it.  You can just "MOUNT HORSE<separator>KILL X".
  • I'm not going to continue arguing over a hypothetical artifact that likely wouldn't be implemented anyway. Kanthari and I would buy it, though.

• Caelya said:
    I'm not going to continue arguing over a hypothetical artifact that likely wouldn't be implemented anyway. Kanthari and I would buy it, though.
    We're lazy. 10/10 would buy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • I'm not keen on creating an artifact that reverses a recent classlead change. While it would be possible to have it only impact non-loyal mobiles, this doesn't sound like an artifact we'll be implementing. Sorry!
  • I want 3 tiers of artifacts (10/20/30%, or even 15/30/45%) for renegades/assassins to increase puncture damage. Achaea has fang artifacts, why can't we? =(

It's basically 4 trioxin punctures and then I have to scourge again to repeat. Even with scourge's timer scaling with number of afflictions, I make zero headway right now with this level of damage at that speed. I understand I have to stack and relapse to get it to be scary 1v1 so I"m basically throwing renegade/assassins a bone here to up their damage in team combat a bit. 

Damage report: raw damage 109 poison. Attacker: Risca
    Modifier                                   Value   Result
    Statpack Damage Modifier                     10%       98
    Venom Elixir                                 10%       88
    Antidotes Skill                              25%       66
    Total Resistance                             40%       66

You prick yourself, exposing your veins to your deadly toxins.
    Trioxin flows into your open wound.
    Balance Taken: 1.80s
    You scream in pain as deadly toxins tear through your body.
    Damage Taken: 66 poison (raw damage: 109)

• IniarIniar Australia
    Assassin dps is pretty awesome considering how insane its afflictions combat is. We need to stop making every class do everything.
  • Assassin DPS in team combat is already pretty excellent; just look at Ahkan or Iluv's contribution to damage in demonic groups.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I've already idea'd this, but:

Bard's Infinium - A sketchbook that will only capture one profession at a time, but is able to be torn an infinite amount of times. Each sketch must be inked beforehand and will not retain previous inking; essentially, it would create a fresh sketch of the chosen profession each time a sketch is torn out.

I'd love to have it not needing reinked, but it would somehow be too powerful then I think.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Guess we can re-tyre this thread now.
  • I'd love to see an artifact added that would allow waterwalking. I miss it so badly and those phials just aren't enough :(

Also perhaps an artifact that lets you add more personal landmarks?
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • edited August 2014
    Skye said:
    I'd love to see an artifact added that would allow waterwalking. I miss it so badly and those phials just aren't enough :(
    We generally feel that the ability to have the waterwalking effect while mounted, and the waterwalking mobility ritual, solve this problem well enough. We don't have plans for a waterwalking artifact at the moment.
    Skye said:

Also perhaps an artifact that lets you add more personal landmarks?
    This is on the list of planned artifacts.