Skip to content

Genuinely Required Interventions

-> Chronus tells you, "Aha! Someone else."

Can we please address this issue. Please. I want to do my own things, but I'm nice so I let people hit me. In the mean time, I can't do nothing.
wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I had to beg Garryn last year to let me log on Heirdalis for the beta for this exact purpose. Should be fixed, I agree.
  • The selfharm config is good and all but I really would love to see a target dummy. Especially one using autocuring and telling me the damage I did. To go even more advanced I'd want them to put on certain artifacts and use different professions to see how I do against that as well. Or just have a set of them done and ready with different equipment, like Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 dummies of each profession that wears different artifacts and have omnitransed skills. 

Being able to test out combos and plan out my offense requires me to have someone stand still for most likely hours if I want to make it perfect. People don't want to do that. And people don't want me to accidently kill them either. Sure, you can go at it in the arena over and over.. but the first problem still remains where I need someone else to be there for me and probably not doing anything on their own. 

This is even more crucial when we do beta tests.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Agreed. Its not even about herbs or dying or what not. Its simply not even being able to read help files. I remember leaving Mudlet idle for hours so Iluv and Kryss could fine-tune stuff - in the mean time I had to do other things. The only reliable thing I could do was use chat and only because I had set up a chat window.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I certainly hoped the idea would get more traction given its been a long-standing one but I certainly underestimate/overestimate everything about the people who play/run/watch Imperian. D:
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited July 2014
    If you can't plaster corgi pics on it, people don't care.