13»

Comments

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2014
    Try to keep this thread productive.
    -Eoghan
  • Ahkan said:
    Drizzt was a moron
    Agreed. Best drow character was a wizard named Pharaun Mizzrym (Think that's how it was spelled. Can't be arsed googling.)

Dude was a badass. But a funny, charming, intelligent and ruthless badass.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Loved those books @Ragnar.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • AdamAdam Ohio
    Despite there being a (real-world) mythological basis for it, vyurdrags don't appear to have any additional resistance to fire and can, in fact, die within a blazing inferno. I am disappoint.
  • SylioSylio SE Ohio
    Ooooh, interesting things happen when you NAMECHANGE in game and still try to maintain a forum/website account.
  • SylioSylio SE Ohio
    Is there any chance that we could be given more guidance, possibly in the HELP <race> file for these new races, as to what they actually might look like. Some of the new races are better fleshed out, but HELP SCORCHED, for instance, doesn't tell you anything about the body shape, appearance, etc. of the race. The only thing we know is that they are wreathed in flame.
  • COMBUST sounds awesome! Is it like a normal death of 2 minutes but you just respawn in an adjacent room instead of going to Dis?
  • Rynok said:
    COMBUST sounds awesome! Is it like a normal death of 2 minutes but you just respawn in an adjacent room instead of going to Dis?
    Combust acts as a Starburst effect (and is mutually exclusive with the Starburst tattoo). It is activated while alive. Upon death, you are resurrected in a random room adjacent to the one in which you died.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    it has a cooldown, unlike the starburst. But you can starburst/combust and combust/starburst so it's k.

Throwback to 2006 when race determined your pk viability. Whoop Whoop!
  • So, um.

Can I get an idea of what Scorched actually look like?  They're coated with oil and on fire and that is literally all I know about them.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Brand from League of Legends.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    Imagine self immolation?

Step 1: Soggy
    Step 2: Awesome and flames
    Step 3: Regret
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited May 2014
    They're what Sarrius linked for Cherufe.

• IniarIniar Australia
    It would have been 100℅ awesome if, via an arduous and mentally rigorous quest, aspiring Xiur could have been immolated (in the shardfall volcano) and turn into Cherufe, along with a credit or gold expenditure. Unfortunately, the purchasability of Cherufe will preclude this possibility.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2014
    short term profits > story.
  • Sarrius said:
    I actually view Cherufe less as flaming Xiur and more as like the Flamekin of Magic the Gathering's Lorwyn plane. From their art guide for Flamekin:

Flamekin

Flamekin (no connection to the flame-kin of Ravnica) are elementals similar in size and shape to humans. Living in the mountains of Lorwyn, they are a passionate race of warriors and shamans who focus their inner flames into weapons in battle. Flamekin are sworn enemies of the elves, who use their treefolk servants to suppress the flamekin and confine them to their mountain homes.

Flamekin resemble humans made of smooth, living black stone with four-fingered hands and horned faces with graceful features; their inner fires blaze through their crowns, joints, and shoulders. Flamekin can control their flames, allowing them to wear textiles and safely interact with non-flamekin

Basically, I envision Cherufe as this right here.

Not Lorwyn. Shadowmoor. The Lorwyn version are too wimpy. :D
  • Iniar said:
    They're what Sarrius linked for Cherufe.

NONONONONO! The lorwyn version is too goody goody. :P

Still mad she wasn't made a planeswalker. :(
  • Always loved that game, barely have anyone to play with, but the art was always nice.
  • edited May 2014
    I think we should keep those debuff in; except, those should not be passive. Since angels tend to be very emo so they are voicing their cause with extreme passion(aka emo way). for each of them. When they activated their ability, it add to their defence. with that, any opposing fallen race or arel race is present in a room will receive that said debuff. Only way to avoid for the opposing race to avoid that debuff is to use that emo ability in return. power of emotions! 

Last thing i want to say, if any each other of races (fallen and arel) are in room with their abilities activated should cause them to lose some of their willpower periodically until one of them win out. :p let the best emo win. haha.... ahem.