Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    Why kill friend >:(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Thats what friends are for
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • A lesson straight out of Fazlee's version of Sesame Street.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited May 2014
    @Azefel -> xx: the intro; productivity+
  • For those who played DotA, which should be like, everyone. Hilarious flash game. 

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • ** Vote for Imperian or we will call your boss and tell them what you have REALLY been doing at work. **

Shhhhh.....
  • My ulna and carpals are healing nicely. I MISS YOU IMPERIAN I'LL BE BACK SOON I PROMISE.
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • This little event with the stray girl <3

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited June 2014
    Getting my drawn submission and written submission in for the quarterly. I especially enjoy the written one I did for the Fallen/Arel. Hope you guys enjoy it when you get to read it.
  • I heart @Mathiaus for reminding me to get my quarterly literary together in the next few days.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Big Thank You and <3 to whoever possessed Hasnar for us. Put into motion a lot of other stuff, and was super appreciated.
  • Messing around with  Aleutia I realized that Khandava is Demonic. Khandava's leadership are known for being Deacons....and it hit me.

They're the Demon Deacons. What a great day.
  • edited June 2014
    I <3@Nyrohi and her spur of the moment RP badassery. 

: D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • IniarIniar Australia
    LOG. >:[
  • edited June 2014
    I heart Bathan living in the Blue Knuckle Inn. While it was likely never intended to do so, the Blue Knuckle Inn basically functions as a world relevant neutral zone, and could easily be Imperian's NoT.

• I love the Blue Knuckle Inn.

• I heart getting two pizzas for free. Not Imperian related, but still. TWO FREE PIZZAS.

• IniarIniar Australia
  • I heart @Svorai - thank you for helping out Antioch once again.
  • God, I love plogs.
  • edited June 2014
    I love every member of my sect - @Lalitana@Xuli@Airamaya , @Khizan especially, right now - @Bronstal, @Larkin, and @Cordilia are pretty badass too. I also love @Septus, @Shou, @Ultrix and the rest of the Anti-Magick crew. It has been a pretty fun few days.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    That I logged in to a signed-in Selthis. But then he was AFK >:[
  • You quickly assemble the fragments into a suit of quicksilver armour.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart reading all the silly jokes from the last 20 pages of this thread - small things that make you chuckle. :>
  • So jealous @Aleutia.

So so jealous.

• Septus said:

So jealous @Aleutia.

So so jealous.

It can be yours for the low low price of 1500cr.
  • I think I ended up paying 1425 when it was all said and done.