Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• A swirling portal opens from the Demon Planes, and you feel the indomitable will of Jy'Barrak Golgotha, Emperor of Darkness, flooding your mind, bringing you to the brink of madness. With utmost concentration, you manage to keep your sanity, prepared to unleash Golgotha's will upon an unsuspecting target.

Long live Golgotha!
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • The cards on the table consist of a Queen of Hearts, a King of Diamonds, a two of Clubs, a three of 
    Hearts and a five of Spades.
    Fahrer orders you to reveal your cards to everyone. You have a Jack of Hearts and a Jack of Clubs.
    You have a Pair.
    Fahrer orders Fahrer to reveal his cards to everyone. He has an Ace of Spades and a ten of Hearts.
    Fahrer has a High card.
    You have the highest set of cards!

Fahrer announces that you are the winner of the round.
    You collect 70000 sovereigns.
  • Pairing with @Kryss in a TeamFFA yesterday. Watching her walk over Jazzster and Ruga in under a minute. :P
  • I heart getting salvaged crate #40 and getting a strange sapper. And for imperian related, I heart making Penelope angry and threatening to castrate me. Funny moments like that make my night.
  • I love the crow that's going to be eaten surrounding predator bears. Called that shit. It was ignored. The pros were wrong.
  • Rage posts
  • Pairing with @Kryss in a TeamFFA yesterday. Watching her walk over Jazzster and Ruga in under a minute. :P
    No no, we didn't get walked over...we got bent over, raped, violated, and all around slaughtered. I would say it's embarrassing but dying to Kryss has become a custom of mine that I'm used to.
    Jarrhn tells you, ""Jarrhn has been sucked through Jarrhn's wormhole, and perished in the Dream Realm." Inception'd."
  • It's not embarrassing. It's just artifacts.
  • Man, we had a PhD at work use a network cable like that. Surprise, Surprise. It crashed the network for the entire building. Data-comm was not happy at all.

@Juran Aww, you're adorable. I just want to pinch your cheeks and pat you on the head. Dr. Phil would be so proud of you! You try too hard. I'm sure you'll be defending it in a few posts. See you then.
  • I <3 that the credit market prices are going down. I hope the trend continues or stabilize at this below 9000 gold price.
  • I heart that I basically got to use the Bioware conversation wheel to handle my conflict with Ziat.

Ziat: Enough talk, let's fight.

It was pretty satisfying. I think I even got light side points.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • THE BOULDER THINKS CULT ARE BASICALLY JUST ORDERS. THE BOULDER DISLIKES CULTS.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I do not. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Good ol' Sarrius, always playin the Devil's Badvocate

• Runemastery. <3 Kanthari
  • Ahkan.  For telling me to classlead Runemastery!  It is all of the epic.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • I <3 shard battles.
  • That last one is a good example of why shardfalls are a wonderful mechanic and conflict generator. Aside from all the terrible reasons.
  • Yah, that shardfall earlier was the system at perfection. Each faction fielded a group of 5 to 8 people and it was utter havoc, and glorious.

• "You earned the 100 Comments badge."

I'd like to thank my arguments with Ahkan for a good 20% of that total.
  • edited November 2012
    Uh

GET TROLL?

GET CREATURE?

noob.
  • You have reached the illustrious overall level of 100 and your soul cries out in ecstasy at your new rank of A Divine Aspect.
    Congratulations on becoming an Aspect. Read HELP ASPECTS for information about them.
  • I really should get around to Aspect.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • With a complicated class like WD, it might be tough.

• It's so fashionable to make fun of Sarrius right now but let's be honest. He's actively trying to save the game from the admin, the players, the classes .. What have you done lately? Enjoy the game? Pffft. :(