Skip to content

Al'drym Woods

You know that lovely woods, filled with mist and bad things? I'm going to show it some love, but I need the assistance of some mortals.

If you -know- the area, and the quests, not just "Sorta, maybe, kind-of, I think," but truly knows the area, send me an in-game message. I need to know what is -suppose- to be going on there. 

Do not worry, I do have a list of all the bugs that have been filed over it.

Comments

• This area is such a horrible pain in the ass that demonic will regularly sit out shardfalls with a reason of "screw that place."

I'm honestly not sure if anybody knows the area.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited April 2014
    I probably know the area as well as anyone, in that I have tried and almost completed a few quests there. You can hit me up if you'd like.

EDIT:
    I don't know the area backwards and forwards. I've never actually gotten a quest to fully complete there because they always randomly break halfway through :(