Skip to content

Iniar's Art Competition

IniarIniar Australia
edited April 2014 in The Marketplace
Prize: 40 to 100 credits, depending on quality and fit of outcome

Task: Background artwork for the Imperian Wiki landing page, http://wiki.imperian.com/Main_Page

Criterion:
1. A minimum size of 600 x 800 pixels
2. PNG format with a transparent background
3. Imperian specific
4. Limited chromatic variation
5. The top 10 to 15% of the image must be white/transparent or meld to white/transparent
6. Preferably impressionistic rather than eye-catching

I am looking for a subdued, but classy background. The bulk of your image should hug the left border as it will be where the image will be deployed: on the left border under the main body of text.

Deadline: 21st April 2014.

Prize award will be based on quality of work. I retain the right to not award any prize.

Also offering 10 credits to the player who can get the words 'Main Page' off the top of that page. (and not substituting it with something else :<)

Click here to see Alesud's old work in the location the winning entry will be placed at.

PM me ingame for clarification and to link me to your art.
wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure

Comments

• Out of curiosity-- What happened to all that snazzy artwork from the old Imperian website banner? I liked those.
  • Iniar said:
    Also offering 10 credits to the player who can get the words 'Main Page' off the top of that page. (and not substituting it with something else :<)
    Pretty sure you need admin powers to do that.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• @Iniar

There are ways to remove title page from pages, but yes, it requires tweaks in the wiki code.
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Khizan said:
    Iniar said:
    Pretty sure you need admin powers to do that.
    Maybe that's what I'm asking for :D :P
  • IniarIniar Australia
    3 more days, still offering 40 - 100 credits.
  • IniarIniar Australia