Skip to content

IronCon 2014

2»

Comments

• So other than Gurn, who else is planning on coming to IronCon to bask in our radiant presences? I require more fodder for my amazing* ping-pong skills.

*Aforementioned ping-pong skills are actually not at all amazing. I only beat Aten because he sucks and got really really lucky against Gurn. I probably cheated a bit too.
  • I imagine that any ping-pong game between Imperian players is something like bloopers reals or bonus scenes from the Balls of Fury DVD.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • That's exactly what makes it so fun.
  • I'm going to be incredibly sad and turn into a horrible, horrible griefer with god-given powers if no one else shows up.
  • I'll be there again.
  • edited December 2013
    I'll wait until the raffle ends this month, and then think about going again. Too bad I couldn't make the first one.. 

• I'll be there. :)
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I have a week paid vacation to use, so if I can ruffle up the money, maybe.
  • I'd love to be there and whoop all your asses at ping-pong, however 3000$ in plane tickets is insane. *sad euro face*
  • It gets way better closer to the date in terms of price, @raykel. I fly from the EU and paid less than half that for a direct flight.
  • I'm down to do KhandavaCon but this IronCon roster's looking pretty sketchy!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    I'm down to do KhandavaCon but this IronCon roster's looking pretty sketchy!
    KhandavaCon is the best. It's all about the seals, bro. Mothereffing seals.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • And also gardening!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧