Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited December 2013
    His real father is seeing him more for the holidays, then quits after New Years. Rinse and repeat.
  • I love double standards waving proudly in the wind. :)
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Someone get that man away from the mirror, he's full on narcissist. 
  • That for as busy as I was today, I still managed to make really good headway on this blasted advancement system.
    I Heart Coding On My Phone.
  • I <3 roleplaying with @Bathan, but I think I broke my toy this last time :(
  • Being back in the culinary industry, if only for a few months. Man, I really wish this line of work let you have a life besides... Well, work.
  • Gurn said:
    Being back in the culinary industry, if only for a few months. Man, I really wish this line of work let you have a life besides... Well, work.
    Worst part about it, I'm told. What kind of stuff are you doing right now?
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited December 2013
    Sarrius said:
    Worst part about it, I'm told. What kind of stuff are you doing right now?

Hmm, I wouldn't call it fine dining, but I guess... Finer-stuff? It's a wine-bar/restaurant. Long story short, the guy who trained me got the exec chef job there, so I'm helping him get things together.

I mean, I'm supposed to be 'part time' three days a week but I'm easily working 35+ hours a week.

EDIT: I am seriously annoyed at how quotes work. I don't get how to make them work.
  • So casual upscale/casual gourmet? That sounds pretty nice.
  • I yawn just looking at how bland that red bow is. You honestly think Kanthari would put up with that?!
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Eldreth said:
    I yawn just looking at how bland that red bow is. You honestly think Kanthari would put up with that?!
    I try not to consult him when decorating :( The whole thing just ends up tinsel and glitter bombs when he's involved!
  • He's like a cross between Martha Stewart and Clark Griswold :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7PcYtKPhA

Most accurate rendition of Khandavan Christmas.

While I would normally protest the lack of glitter, you have to remember that we have @Ahkan.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    After many weeks, I finally finished setting up my combat system on my phone for the beta, afflictions and all.
  • This exceedingly hilarious DotA 2 review.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/6561197979751827/recommended/570/

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart team demonic going full retard tonight, seriously been hilarious. 

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    I heart team demonic going full retard tonight, seriously been hilarious. 
    What we did today was entirely reasonable too, by the way - and not at all an indication that the balance point of the new death system and raiding needs revisited.
  • Haha. Killing me buys you all of a 30 second reprieve before I ungrace, hop on my rhino and come back to DSL you more.

• Ashani said:
    Ironbeard hit me with four artifact vials and some sort of atlas page today. Best.welcome.ever.
    Jelly!

Bathan said:
    Haha. Killing me buys you all of a 30 second reprieve before I ungrace, hop on my rhino and come back to DSL you more.
    Or, in my case, riding in on your rhino and trying to sunder me a bunch of times. :P
  • edited December 2013
    I tried to sunder you once, in the middle of Antioch! It's call man mode Mike, something you'd know nothing about!

Related, Bathan in Antioch last night: 

• Bathan said:
    I tried to sunder you once, in the middle of Antioch! It's call man mode Mike, something you'd know nothing about!

Related, Bathan in Antioch last night: 

Are you the one getting flung off the horse?
  • I am, but only because Eldreth stealth logged and betrayed me. Wretched dog!

• On a side note, Bathan is merely projecting. He is the most treacherous of all.

'I'm going to go RP with Mike to distract him from Ahkan and co setting up to pull him in to guards'

Clever play, Rob. Clever play. >:(