Skip to content

Improving Imperian

Comments

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    I'd rather they just make all artis non-tradeable and not able to be picked up by anyone other than the owner.

Except I guess hammer of smithing because smithing. Not that that affects me so whatever.
  • edited December 2013
    Clarifications here since I don't log in often.

Leap doesn't bypass blocking/engage/piety/etc. Just walls and slow movement things like stones and that one rune. Might also bypass pet blocking.

Blink appears to have the same mechanics pretty much, except it is ungodly slow and leaves followers behind(part of why Mage is shite for leading shardfalls in comparison to Hunter).

Hunter can icebreath ground for some kind of minor hinder that only works on people that aren't surefooted in some manner? Useless either way.

Hunter also has access to basilisk snare, basilisk boomerang, and basilisk hallucinogen(the other prep skills don't really matter). They all work similarly. As athletic without Diadem, I think it was a 3.2 eq to use? You use it and your basilisk gets set up to use that skill the next time an enemy moves into or out of the room with you. It will effect as many enemies are with that entourage, so against a large group tracking in, it will hit all enemies in that group then drop.

Hgen is mostly there for when someone is coming to you, and it gives a lovely assortment of impatience, hallucinations, and I think dementia?

Boomerang repels the enem(y|ies) back into the room they came from if that's doable, or out into a random room if it's not (track). It also hits with a bal drain, if I'm not mistaken, for maybe like, 1.2-2 seconds. Cool to split groups, cool to push the rushing group out(they tend to not realize what happened for a good 5 seconds), and great for keeping rushers from rescuing someone you lured out.

Snare hits the next person(or group) that enters or exits with a snare trap and prevents the movement attempt. Great for getting a head start against rushers, great for holding single targets, all around great skill. It seems ridiculous when you're that single target I'm holding down while the group bashes, but there are ways to deal with it, I'm pretty sure writhing would eventually outpace snare, and if I'm keeping it up against one target that is attempting to walk through, I'm doing nothing but that.

Sludge seems like a really crappy technique. Never really used it much as Int without a Diadem, having a 3.2 EQ time on most skills means that -1 Earth every 4 seconds really adds up fast. Apart from that, Mage has walls(which everyone else has) and flood(which isn't a big deal these days, and prevents you from making use of flamepillar(not that anyone really used that in my experience anyway)).

Edit: For clarification, not trying to argue balance or whatever, but supplying more info for those that were discussing blocks earlier.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Druids can leap past knight block.
  • Yes. Leap lets you leap over any 'physical' obstacle. Walls, people, rubble, etc.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited December 2013
    Therefore, Leap doesn't bypass Kanthari.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Change Rivensense to show where a person recently died and to detail if the body is still there instead of showing where the body lies. The change in death function changed the value of a fallen corpse, removing the purpose of Rivensense as it is.
  • Can we make it so that there is no limit on XP lost/gained from PK when the fights happen in cities/councils? Things like Rynn/Brishi doing the whole "die until you're not worth killing anymore" thing is really annoying. 
  • VelionVelion California, USA
    Gurn said:
    Can we make it so that there is no limit on XP lost/gained from PK when the fights happen in cities/councils? Things like Rynn/Brishi doing the whole "die until you're not worth killing anymore" thing is really annoying. 
    Personally, I think that exp loss/gain for PK in general should never have been removed. Much like Gurn said, the constant respawn/attack/die/respawn without any consequences was a bad, bad idea.

• For shardfalls and the like, it makes sense. It lets little ones fight without fear of any kind of loss.

On the other hand, raiding is a completely different story.
  • edited December 2013
    Velion said:
    Gurn said:
    Can we make it so that there is no limit on XP lost/gained from PK when the fights happen in cities/councils? Things like Rynn/Brishi doing the whole "die until you're not worth killing anymore" thing is really annoying. 
    Personally, I think that exp loss/gain for PK in general should never have been removed. Much like Gurn said, the constant respawn/attack/die/respawn without any consequences was a bad, bad idea.

I could die literally hundreds of times without ever having a reason to care about EXP loss. EXP loss never kept anybody determined from doing anything. The only things it really did were stop the Giselles and Aleutias and so forth from getting into shardfalls and such, and set lowbies back for joining in on PvP things.

Brishi's an Aspect, ranked 26th. EXP penalties are meaningless to him, too. They were never a deterrent.

EDIT: I HAVE BEEN CORRECTED. Aleutia didn't do shardfalls because Menoch pissed her off and she hated dealing with him, not because of EXP losses or anything. My bad!

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

Right, it makes sense in certain cases. But in all other cases, it's annoying. Take monoliths, for example. X is trying to take monolith, Y is angry that Y lost said monolith, so Y rushes X until X gets annoyed after 100 times of killing Y that X just gives Y the monolith.
  • I have no idea what this is called, page breaks maybe? It would be pretty awesome if when you use scout and soulsense you didn't get your screen spammed to hell.

[spoiler] You focus a portion of life essence and send it like a web across the area.

Linking the souls of the creatures in the area with the web, you learn of their

location.

You sense the following creatures in the area:

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Approaching a small workshop (2029) (Khandava forest.)

Harold, the Homebody at A small workshop (134,...) (City of Kinsarmar.)

Furze, the lumberjack at Inside the wood cutter's house (2031) (Khandava forest.)

Sherily, the lumberjack's hideous wife at The lumberjack's kitchen (2032) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at The lumberjack's kitchen (2032) (Khandava forest.)

an elegant cream-coloured kitten at The lumberjack's kitchen (2032) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Bedroom in the lumberjack's house (2105) (Khandava forest.)

an orcish thief at Path on edge of redwood forest (2027) (Khandava forest.)

a brindled dusk-grey fox at Path in redwood forest near a small house (2028) (Khandava forest.)

an alert deer at Edge of the Khandava forest (2072,...) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Edge of the Khandava forest (2072,...) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Edge of the Khandava forest (2072,...) (Khandava forest.)

a dishevelled looking merchant at Path through grasslands north of the  (unknown)

Khandava forest

a bramble-ensnared red squirrel at Path through grasslands north of the  (unknown)

Khandava forest

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Path through grasslands north of the  (unknown)

Khandava forest

Ivy at Grasslands north of a redwood forest (2026) (Khandava forest.)

a foul-tempered redcap at Grasslands north of a redwood forest (2026) (Khandava forest.)

a bramble-ensnared red squirrel at Grasslands north of a redwood forest (2026) (Khandava forest.)

an alert deer at On the edge of a redwood forest (2086,...) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at On the northern edge of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

a disgruntled enchanted zombie at On the northern edge of the Khandava forest (2025) (Khandava forest.)

a wily mistling at On the edge of a redwood forest (2086,...) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at On the edge of a redwood forest (2086,...) (Khandava forest.)

a fanged golden-brown deer at Path into the Khandava forest (2088) (Khandava forest.)

a bramble-ensnared red squirrel at In the northern section of the redwood  (unknown)

forest

a ghost of a bewitched traveler at Wandering beneath the giant redwoods (2087) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Near the western edge of the redwood  (unknown)

forest

a haggard bear with warped tusks at Cleared section of the Khandava forest (2089) (Khandava forest.)

a haggard bear with warped tusks at Cleared section of the Khandava forest (2089) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Cleared section of the Khandava forest (2089) (Khandava forest.)

a redwood eagle at Cleared section of the Khandava forest (2089) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at By a redwood stump (2106) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at The remains of a giant redwood (2107) (Khandava forest.)

an ink-capped mushroom sprite at Near the western edge of the Khandava forest (2092) (Khandava forest.)

a brindled dusk-grey fox at Near the western edge of the Khandava forest (2092) (Khandava forest.)

a fanged golden-brown deer at By what was once a tall tree (2090) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at By what was once a tall tree (2090) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at Under the shadow of the redwoods (2035) (Khandava forest.)

an imposing red wolf at In the Khandava forest (2102,...) (Khandava forest.)

an imposing red wolf at In the Khandava forest (2102,...) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at On the western edge of the redwood forest (2082,...) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at On the western edge of the redwood  (unknown)

forest

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Beneath the redwoods (2126) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Beneath the redwoods (2126) (Khandava forest.)

a forest basilisk at Under the cover of the redwoods (2127) (Khandava forest.)

a spiny-limbed thornwight at Below the towering redwoods (2111) (Khandava forest.)

a fanged golden-brown deer at Underneath the redwood trees (2036) (Khandava forest.)

a foul-tempered redcap at The eastern edge of the redwood forest (2037) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at The eastern edge of the Khandava forest (2038) (Khandava forest.)

a great white stag at On the western edge of the forest (2079,...) (Khandava forest.)

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at Western edge of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

a ghost of a hypnotized boy at Western edge of the Khandava forest (2078,...) (Khandava forest.)

a svelte jackal of dark auburn at Western edge of the Khandava forest (2078,...) (Khandava forest.)

an alert deer at Near the western edge of the forest (2124) (Khandava forest.)

a spiny-limbed thornwight at Near the western edge of the forest (2124) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Near the western edge of the forest (2124) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Near the western edge of the forest (2124) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at In the redwood forest (2112) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at In the redwood forest (2112) (Khandava forest.)

a wily mistling at Nearing the eastern edge of the Khandava forest (2045) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at Where the trees meet the mountains (2042) (Khandava forest.)

an alert deer at Near the Areish mountains (2043) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Near the Areish mountains (2043) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at Beneath the giant redwoods (2044,...) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Beneath the giant redwoods (2044,...) (Khandava forest.)

a yellow banana slug at Quiet corner of the Khandava forest (2137) (Khandava forest.)

a forest basilisk at Quiet corner of the Khandava forest (2137) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at In the Khandava forest (2102,...) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Near the western edge of the redwood  (unknown)

forest

a hound of Annwn at The western edge of the redwood forest (2077) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Western edge of the Khandava forest (2078,...) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Western edge of the Khandava forest (2078,...) (Khandava forest.)

a ghost of a hypnotized boy at Close to the edge of the forest (2074) (Khandava forest.)

A shadow-dappled kelpie foal at Following the Khandava stream (2131) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Following the Khandava stream (2131) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Following the Khandava stream (2131) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at On the Khandava stream (2130) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Redwood forest approaching Areish  (unknown)

mountains

a nimble brambleghast at Where the forest ends and the mountains begin (2046) (Khandava forest.)

a disgruntled enchanted zombie at Where the forest ends and the mountains  (unknown)

begin

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Where the forest ends and the mountains (unknown)

begin

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Waterfall on the edge of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Waterfall on the edge of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

a ghost of a hypnotized boy at Khandava stream near the mountains (2050) (Khandava forest.)

a small black cobra at Along the Khandava stream (2129) (Khandava forest.)

a ghost of a bewitched traveler at Along the Khandava stream (2129) (Khandava forest.)

a haggard bear with warped tusks at Khandava stream nearing a small lake (2133) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Under the tall trees of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Tall tree surrounded by rabbit burrows (2121) (Khandava forest.)

a ghost of a hypnotized boy at Tall tree surrounded by rabbit burrows (2121) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at On the western edge of the redwood  (unknown)

forest

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at On the western edge of the redwood forest (2082,...) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Edge of the Khandava forest (2072,...) (Khandava forest.)

a stubborn seal-brown mule at In the Khandava forest (2102,...) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Small freshwater lake deep in the  (unknown)

Khandava Forest

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Small freshwater lake deep in the  (unknown)

Khandava Forest

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at Deep in the Khandava forest (2117,...) (Khandava forest.)

Fenlar, the Archer at Somewhere in the redwood forest (2115) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Edge of Khandava forest by the mountains (2049) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Southeastern edge of the Khandava forest (2054) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Southeastern edge of the Khandava forest (2054) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Under the tall trees of the Khandava (2065) (Khandava forest.)

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at In the depths of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at In the depths of the Khandava forest (2064) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at In the depths of the Khandava forest (2064) (Khandava forest.)

a wraithwood tree at In the depths of the Khandava forest (2064) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at In the depths of the Khandava forest (2064) (Khandava forest.)

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at Secluded area of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Under cover of the giant redwoods (2062) (Khandava forest.)

a bramble-ensnared red squirrel at Under cover of the giant redwoods (2062) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Near the western edge of the Khandava (2120) (Khandava forest.)

a nimble brambleghast at Western eaves of the Khandava forest (2071) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Western eaves of the Khandava forest (2071) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Western eaves of the Khandava forest (2071) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Western eaves of the Khandava forest (2071) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Southwestern edge of the forest (2060) (Khandava forest.)

a brilliant white Aorian mare at A secluded corner of the Khandava forest (2069) (Khandava forest.)

a great white stag at Under a rugged giant redwood (2063) (Khandava forest.)

an ink-capped mushroom sprite at Under a rugged giant redwood (2063) (Khandava forest.)

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at Under a rugged giant redwood (2063) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Under a rugged giant redwood (2063) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Under a rugged giant redwood (2063) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Under a rugged giant redwood (2063) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at On the southeastern edge of the forest (2055) (Khandava forest.)

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at Charred eaves of the Khandava  (unknown)

forest

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Effete trees on the edge of the forest (128254) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Effete trees on the edge of the forest (128254) (Khandava forest.)

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Scorched trees near the edge of the  (unknown)

forest

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at Scorched trees near the edge of the  (unknown)

forest

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at Cliff overlooking the Khandava  (unknown)

stream

a ghost of a hypnotized boy at Cliff overlooking the Khandava stream (2116) (Khandava forest.)

a one-eyed pheasant with moss-like growths at A darkened corner of the  (unknown)

Khandava forest

a mesmerized rattletrap skeleton at A darkened corner of the Khandava forest (2128) (Khandava forest.)

a haggard bear with warped tusks at Deep in the Khandava forest (2117,...) (Khandava forest.)

a beautiful female kochlan at Deep in the Khandava forest (2117,...) (Khandava forest.)

a crested golden eagle at Deep in the Khandava forest (2117,...) (Khandava forest.)

a crested golden eagle at Deep in the Khandava forest (2117,...) (Khandava forest.)

a forest basilisk at Corner of forest overlooking a stream (2136) (Khandava forest.)

an enchanted soot-stained skeleton at Corner of forest overlooking a stream (2136) (Khandava forest.)

a haughty river selkie dressed in white at The joining of a waterfall and  (unknown)

stream

Jiam Silverpaw, the Lycaean Knight at A comfortable den (2103) (Khandava forest.)

an ebon shire stallion named Lyrok at Before a circle of Giant Redwood (2051,...) (Khandava forest.)

Khizan at Before a circle of Giant Redwood (2051,...) (Khandava forest.)

a pathfinder at Before a circle of Giant Redwood (2051,...) (Khandava forest.)

a grim kelpie warhorse named Usnaehants at The Khandava Archway (2052) (Khandava forest.)

a silver-toned grulla stallion at The Khandava Archway (2052) (Khandava forest.)

a ferine hound of russet and cream at The Khandava Archway (2052) (Khandava forest.)

a ravening hawk of rust-red plumage named Balfaltin at The Khandavan coach  (unknown)

service courtyard

Gandahad, the Coachman at The Khandavan coach service courtyard (9858,...) (Khandava forest.)

a tiny dog with corkscrew curls at The Khandavan coach service courtyard (9858,...) (Khandava forest.)

a wizened old dwarven man at A registry office in the Khandava Council (9859) (Khandava forest.)

a ghost of a hypnotized boy at A registry office in the Khandava Council (9859) (Khandava forest.)

an elite arboreal guardian at A coach stop for Mylani (12247) (Khandava forest.)

a venomous redwood dryad at A naturally formed alcove of trees (11924) (Khandava forest.)

Garrin, the gatekeeper at Before the gates of an ancient graveyard (123770) (Khandava forest.)

the ghost of Kierra at A hidden chamber beneath the graves (unknown)

a translucent ghost at Just inside the gate (123771) (Khandava forest.)

a translucent ghost at Path along the outer edge of the graveyard (123773,...) (Khandava forest.)

Aeva the grounds keeper at Path along the outer edge of the graveyard (123773,...) (Khandava forest.)

Maevin the crone at Path along the outer edge of the graveyard (123773,...) (Khandava forest.)

a translucent ghost at Outside of a small hut (123776) (Khandava forest.)

a translucent ghost at Before an ominous grave (123774) (Khandava forest.)

a translucent ghost at A desecrated shrine (unknown)

a hulking ogre soldier at Inside the fort walls (unknown)

a massive orc soldier at Path inside the fort walls (unknown)

a goblin sorcerer at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

an ominous orc warrior at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

an orc honor guard at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

an armored giant at Path inside the fort walls (unknown)

a goblin assassin at A messy training arena (unknown)

a powerful orc archer at A messy training arena (unknown)

a massive orc soldier at A messy training arena (unknown)

a well-worked lamiran slave at A simple cell (unknown)

a rabid Lycaean slave at A simple cell (unknown)

a decrepit Sidhe slave at A simple cell (unknown)

an orc axeman at A messy training arena (unknown)

a goblin assassin at A messy training arena (unknown)

an ogre trooper at A messy training arena (unknown)

a tremendous hill giant at A messy training arena (unknown)

a goblin assassin at A simple cell (unknown)

a hulking ogre soldier at A simple cell (unknown)

an ominous orc warrior at A simple cell (unknown)

a powerful orc archer at Before the palisades (unknown)

a goblin sorcerer at Path inside the fort walls (unknown)

an orc axeman at Path inside the fort walls (unknown)

an ominous orc warrior at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

an armored giant at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

an ogre trooper at Before the palisades (unknown)

a massive orc soldier at Before the palisades (unknown)

a goblin sorcerer at Path inside the fort walls (unknown)

an orc axeman at Inside the fort walls (unknown)

a tremendous hill giant at Before the palisades (unknown)

an ogre trooper at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

a hulking ogre soldier at An unadorned barracks (unknown)

Equilibrium Taken: 4.20s

<610/610h(~100) 333/370m(~90) 98.61x <-b> <db> 100E 0b

You have regained your mental equilibrium.[/spoiler]

Getting to type 'more' in there to see further down the list would be nice :(
  • Aulani and I got into a 2.5 hour monolith fight against Azefel/Septus on one night, well before the EXP-loss changes. That has always been the case.

Khizan said:

Aulani and I got into a 2.5 hour monolith fight against Azefel/Septus on one night, well before the EXP-loss changes. That has always been the case.

Well yeah, but my point was that there isn't any penalty now.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    There's no way to make death meaningful using the current death system.
  • Maybe in spirits of seeing in changed something like various punishments & different experiences of 'death'  - Some worse than others - Could be put in place? Say someone dies, perhaps taking some variety of annoyance from deathhalls with them? (IE something that spits on them constantly and afflicts with some kind of dystrophy.) IT could be something randomized or relavant to certain situations of death (Guards vs. Hunting. vs. PvP vs. Shardfalls?) Another way could be creating a return system where the more often you die, the longer you have to wait to resurrect. First death, instant like it is, second, a few 'emotes' longer, then so on until it takes you out of play for a good 2-3 mins.
    (Only if we keep voting!)
  • Aleutia said:
    I have no idea what this is called, page breaks maybe? 

Pagination
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Lionas knows everything, seriously.
  • I often suspect he has been on Jeopardy.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    ON Jeopardy? The guy IS Jeopardy, he's Trebec's teleprompter.
  • Reading back through this thread, I remembered something I meant to post.

Backflip bypasses blocking and walls, but has a chance of failure against piety, etc. Frontflip does NOT bypass blocking or walls, but DOES bypass piety etc with 100% success.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited December 2013
    This is back to the initial arguments with the new death system that winners are being penalized. This gets kind of crazy in raiding scenarios where the derps just won't stop derping.
  • That is correct. Frontflip and backflip are meant for totally different purposes. A lot of acrobats/Wardancers do not make this distinction and tend to misuse or even forget about their usage.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Could we please get aspect exits that go into each respective city? They would be circle specific and not allow followers.
  • So we can close our gates forever and avoid raids entirely? No, thanks.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Tahirah said:
    Can Banks please be marked like post offices & Stables are? IE

A bank in a City you are in.
    Cool, counters and someone waiting to put your money somewhere in some coffers.
    This is a BANK.
  • Somehow mix up the guard system with the wave system.

Guards get tougher the more you kill them.
  • I already idea'd this today but I wanted to mention it on the forums: custom shadow rings, torcs, and crowns using metalworking or jewelry trade skill.

I want to look like an evil elf queen.