Skip to content

Imperian Down (again)

edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Looks like something has brought connectivity to our servers down again. We're contacting the ISP now to try to find out what the deal is, and I will keep you updated as soon as we have any information.

I'm really sorry about this, guys. This is beyond frustrating, and we are livid that this has happened for the second day in a row. Our stability and uptime have been a point of pride for us, and we hate that you guys can't play.

Comments

• I swear. I'm done buying credits. Everyone can gift them to me instead, so I stop ruining the servers. I'm currently looking for bundles of 100 or greater. Thank you. :p
  • Blargh, Back to playing league of legends again. Almost tempted to ask for compensation but I don't feel like being a dick today.
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • And we're on our way back up. Things might be a little slow for a little while, but we have our best people working on getting everything up and running smoothly again.
  • Imperian is free to play and we've had service hiccups a grand total of maybe ~10 times ever in 10 or 11 years.

Pretty good track record.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I know, I just like free stuff, and I even have a stocking so I really have no right to ask for anything, but i kinda wanted to atleast take a shot
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    We whine and moan a lot (I do) but you guys do a fantastic job from a customer service PoV. Kudos. (it's your clientele that's the problem :D)
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited October 2013
    Thank you for your hard work.

I'm curious, does the double xp currently going on stack with the achievement bonus?
  • No, this double xp day does not stack with timed achievement bonuses.