Skip to content

16 Years of Iron Realms!

13»

Comments

• Ozreas said:
    Based on the descriptions of several of the vanity pets, I'm not convinced that Pokemon aren't already in Imperian.
    Someone is jealous they don't own a proud, majestic pegabou.

Legendary indeed.
  • Oh my god! What is this majestic creature?
  • Bartok! I choose you!
  • Legendaries don't need to be banned. Just regulated to their own tier of all the broken things, otherwise known as Ubers. Though I suppose that is a ban list. But like, there are a whole bunch of legendaries that aren't Uber just like there's a whole bunch of non-legendaries that are. And uhm, what was this topic about again?

• IniarIniar Australia
    Jeremy said:
    Based on the amount of Pokemon lovers in this thread, we just need to add Pokemon to Imperian.
    Please please please please please please please. <3

Selthis said:
    Jeremy said:
    Based on the amount of Pokemon lovers in this thread, we just need to add Pokemon to Imperian.
    Honestly, a well done pet battling system would do a lot to add value to taming and would be amazing.
    What he said.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • So what's the state of Imperian lately, mates?
    Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • edited October 2013
    Oh, and 16 years ago I was really bored and in the UK.  I was 16 years old I think, am 31 now.  Gemstone III didn't have enough of a community for me, communication was so difficult and the combat was so linear.  I discovered Achaea and still remember how weird it was to eat pills to cure afflictions? There was no limit on how many of each entity you could summon, so I summoned like 40 skeletons and tried to kill some shadowsnake, but he paralyzed me and I didn't know how to cure it...
    Drill baby drill because luck is a skill.
  • Iriaen said:

So what's the state of Imperian lately, mates?

Malignists are still woefully underpowered
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."