Skip to content

Will code for credits.

As the name suggests, I am putting myself forward for hire for any work you might need completing.
All work comes fully guaranteed and payment will not be requested until full completion to your satisfaction.

I have nearly thirty years programming experience in a wide range of languages, so this offer is certainly not restricted to any one client or language.

I will write absolutely anything you request and the cost is as follows:

All scripting languages will cost fifty credits per hour. (Lua, Python, Perl, etc).
All other languages will cost one hundred credits per hour. (C/C++, Delphi, etc).

Before any work is undertaken, we will agree on a maximum timeframe and not deviate from that.

I have several systems available across the IRE games. I am the author of the very popular Saracen system which includes a massive range of utility to make your life while playing much easier and far less stressful. Saracen is available for all of the IRE games.

Contact details for any possible work may be presented to me at sales@pharanyx.com. For anything regarding Saracen, please use saracen@pharanyx.com.

Thanks, and kind regards...

-marty.

HTML Logging site: http://www.logsty.net
Systems & Coding Support: support@pharanyx.com
Saracen Combat & Utility system: (All IRE games): saracen@pharanyx.com

Comments

• This likely is not the game you want to persue if you code as a source of credits - especially at the absurd rates you are charging. We have plenty of people who release their scripts for free, and also an incredibly powerful and malleable autocuring system built in to the game.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • FeuFeu England!
    I'd hardly find it prudent to call my rates 'absurd' without even knowing what you will get for such a cost.

From what I have seen on the forums, code-wise; I do have to say, I am happy with my price given my experience and the sort of things I am happy to offer. I'm not talking just basic scripts thrown together after having used a language for a few hours, heh.

If people want to release scripts for free, more power to them! I do the same and have a wide range available. That said, there is certainly a market for what I am offering and at least a few people have already requested work, so....

Regardless, thanks for the feedback.
    HTML Logging site: http://www.logsty.net
    Systems & Coding Support: support@pharanyx.com
    Saracen Combat & Utility system: (All IRE games): saracen@pharanyx.com
  • If I knew, years ago, that this could be really a profitable business, I would have tried before. *shrug*
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    If you can figure out how to code for partial names in Nexus, such as:

^You see @target* has fallen.$

but in Nexus coding, then I'd pay you 50 credits!

Otherwise, for what others have willingly given, including myself to others, free always tastes better.