Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• I was going through my old computer games and found my copy of Baldur's Gate II. Didn't expect it to work on my brand-spanking new computer, but lo and behold, I've been leading a party against all sorts of beasties for about 48 hours straight now. =/

So, yeah...BG2 still rocks!
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited June 2013
    Oh Heir' Dalis, how you were my hero.
  • Boo! Come back!

In related news, the people who recently came out with the enhanced version of BG1 had to stop selling it, and may not be able to enhance BG2 or create BG3 as planned. So, life sucks again.

I hadn't even known there was a revamp. I hope it still had the great portrayel of the story line without compremise.

Speaking of Boo, I once bought a gerbal when I was a teenager and tried to carry it around in my pocket all the time. Of course, the obvious gooey and wetness got to me after a while, even with a coated pocket.

• This behaviour must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways.

• CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Before I gave Imperian a shot, I was playing Feudal Realms. This was back in highschool, like 2003-2006. My two best friends, Emily and Melissa got me hooked into MUD games. I introduced them to Imperian after two years of playing Feudal Realms. For some reason, they liked FR better. I thought it sucked, compared to Imperian.
  • Played Risk Legacy for the first (two) times today. Gotta say, never really enjoyed Risk all that much, but I like this variant. Ripping pieces up? Check. Making bad decisions that will permanently effect the world(bunkers on Southeast Asia and Indonesia) and factions? Check. City names like Djinn-Italia (tried to make it sound fancy and not at all like a bad anatomy joke)? Check.
    Been doing Black ops 1 recently for multiplayer. I had missed my duel pm63's.
  • Sims 3, where -I- get to be Buddy Jesus. 

• New Vegas. It's been years since that game was released, but I still love the setting, the characters, and some of the macabre yet hilarious dark humor that comes from it, like this (how I view all Stavennites):

• Been on a Fire Emblem: Awakening kick these last few days. I'm a plot whore, so I refuse to let a single one of my units die, then some masochistic part of me was like "I should try this on lunatic difficulty."

Someone save me from myself ;_;
  • Someone just picked up Evoland for me during the last Steam sale. I can't wait until I return to the land of decent internet so I can download it and play!
  • Torchlight 2 and Golf

• Playing this StarDrive game lately. Getting some more Imperian ideas.

• edited July 2013
    League of legends.

Tried Neverwinter for a bit. Started out great! Then got tragically boring and repetitive (as all these MMOs tend to be). Got Endgame level at least, felt should complete that goal.

ummm, the other IRE Muds I suppose :).
  • Jeremy said:
    Playing this StarDrive game lately. Getting some more Imperian ideas.
    I give it a few weeks before space samurai bears show up as a race in Imperian.
  • EVE.
    Rift, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Civ 5.

They say EVE has the steepest learning curve of any game ever. I don't think they've ever done combat in Imperian.
  • Zaniah said:
    EVE.
    Rift, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Civ 5.

They say EVE has the steepest learning curve of any game ever. I don't think they've ever done combat in Imperian.
    My friends tried to convince me to play EVE. I told them my monthly game budget was going towards Imperian already.
  • Pretty much the same reason why I'm not playing Eve online either.
  • For the record, Evoland was/is amazing. All the references to games I haven't played in forever, and even knowing what's going to happen ahead of time just made it funnier when it did.
  • I am currently playing the waiting game: Hearthstone edition. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • 3 Star Diamond on Hearthstone, what up
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    3 Star Diamond on Hearthstone, what up
    How are Rogue and Shaman? I've been looking at some streams, sort of waiting for a key with some ideas rolling around in my head.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Working on setting up a stream now, actually. I'm running a hyper aggressive Rogue with a lot of cheap cards. If I get the right hand I basically beat anyone, no matter how expensive the deck is. The guy who runs the site I write for is doing a spellpower Rogue which is also pretty annoying.

I haven't done much in way of Shaman because, if I'm going to do it, I want to have certain cards.

The warrior deck is cool though, if only because I have GOREHOWL.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited August 2013
    Neverwinter (the mmo) with Ranai
  • The Tropico games special sale in Steam. Tropico 1-3 for like USD 7.

So good.
    Alan Wake with dc. Scares the bejesus outta my 5 year old.
  • The Tropico games special sale in Steam. Tropico 1-3 for like USD 7.

So good.
    When I'm bored I can play hours of Tropico 4. It's only the most amazing thing ever, haha.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • My wife introduced me to Tropico. She has only played the first one (including the tourist add-on) and Tropico 4, and seems so far to prefer the first one.

I going to play them all and see for myself :D
  • In just a few days, I'll be throwing hours into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.