Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Bathan said:
    Seraphyne said:
    Since I do read these forums, I would like to ask that you please move on from this. Great, you all had some great laughs at it. I'd like to ask nicely that you drop it now.
    I really doubt there's any malicious intent. It's kind of a rite of passage in some regards, getting caught and subsequently made fun of for intimate roleplay. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Exactly.

• edited July 2013
    Sent By: (imperian) on 7/20/2013/0:00
    You have been chosen as the new presiding member of your family.

Sent By: (imperian) on 7/20/2013/0:00
    Ragnar is the new Head of Nessaja.

• So I just really couldn't resist and asked a friend from Achaea about beds. They are all artie and cost 475 credits. And you can buy pillows to add more people, 1 person 1 mayan crown, it's like a token. He tried to say they are also good for afk but I really doubt anyone buys them for afk :)
  • The news out of Comic-Con and Australian PAX about the next MTG stuff and how excited I am for it.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Is it wrong that I'm excited for SuperBat?
  • I heart getting Dynasty Warriors 8.

Electric guitar? CHECK.
    Magnificent beard? CHECK.
    Genocide against Asian peasants? THAT'S A BIG CHECK.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart that I can't stop laughing about that link. :|

• Rank  Player                                                             Kills
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       1. Juran Acerbus                                                       1500
    This is sort of cool.

• Juran said:

Rank  Player                                                             Kills
    This is sort of cool.
    I'll be waiting for my gift for contributing 30 kills to that. 
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Ziat said:

Juran said:

Rank  Player                                                             Kills
    This is sort of cool.
    I'll be waiting for my gift for contributing 30 kills to that. 
    Hahaha by that logic I owe Shou a Lamborghini
  • Hipster scum!

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Lionas said:

I heart rediscovering music I haven't listened to in a while. How had I forgotten how amazing ratatat's first album was?

I always liked Sum 41's old albums and Tool, so I feel you on this.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I can't believe you just said Sum 41 in the same post as Ratatat and Tool.
    Just no
  • Bathan said:
    Hipster scum!
    I like their newer stuff too, I just haven't listened to any of their stuff in a while.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Bathan said:
    I heart getting into a losing situation and making the appropriate call to bus my team, sunder Ziat and leave with my dignity, as opposed to dying to the 8 eight other Magickers.

\o/
    Yeah I was like wtf when you did that. I somehow missed my 5 line echo's in all that crazy spam :(

• I know right? I have some big echos, BRIGHT YELLOW, that basically shouldn't be possible to miss at all, yet sometimes they scroll up so fast that if anything, my subconscious is the one that registers them all, and it tries to tell me 'scroll up, scroll up' and I'm like 'shup, I'm busy' and then I'm dead :(
  • The worst is when you see the echoes and you're like "point desublimator nw" and the game says "What do you wish to point?"

• Ziat said:
    Bathan said:
    I heart getting into a losing situation and making the appropriate call to bus my team, sunder Ziat and leave with my dignity, as opposed to dying to the 8 eight other Magickers.

\o/
    Yeah I was like wtf when you did that. I somehow missed my 5 line echo's in all that crazy spam :(

That was my master plan. I was like, we have six people, they have eight. Surely he will not see this in the spam.

• That for the first time in my life, I have collared shirts. And they actually fit like they should. And more than one jacket. And slacks.

I never knew there were more than just t-shirts and hoodies in the world!
  • Welcome, bro. Be sure to grab your khakis and Burkenstocks on the way into our secret bachelor pad hideout.

• Bathan said:
    Welcome, bro. Be sure to grab your khakis and Burkenstocks on the way into our secret bachelor pad hideout.
    *Birkenstocks
  • Lionas said:
    I heart rediscovering music I haven't listened to in a while. How had I forgotten how amazing ratatat's first album was?

image>Rattatatat