You guys already know my relationship with the wheel. Post your winnings, thoughts, rants, and raves below! I will start us off. Raves:
1. Thank goodness the title tokens have been removed, getting 2 for a 25 credit spin last month felt like biting into a soggy fry.
2. Getting an assembly no matter what, more or less cuts down the cost of the spin to 20 credits, which is very generous. Thank you.Rants:
1. - From 50 to 500 credits. (The chance has been significantly increased)
Can you actually win 50-500 credits from the wheel? Or is it actually 50, or 100.. and the 500 is the jackpot? Because that should be specified. This type of wording is very misinforming. Everyone knows that you have a 'chance' at 500, but only when the counter is at 25 and below. You don't have a freakin' chance at 500 otherwise. No one spun 500 from the last wheel, or the wheel before that(that wasn't a jackpot)and it had this type of wording on it. Because let's be real here, we can see the counter. You allow us to see the counter. If it is 500, I have a ZERO
percent chance of winning the 500 jackpot. To even say I have the chance is ridiculous.
Please clarify and fix the help file if the 500 is only the jackpot, because reading the above, I am under the impression I can win more. Spinning last night close to maybe 50 times, the highest credit prize I got was 100. No one got 70, 80, 69, 66, or any number inbetween 50-500 that wasn't exactly 50 or 100. I also watched other spins more times than that and again, the prize was never more than 100.
2. - Treasure Maps (HELP TREASURE MAPS)
This is listed in the prize list, again, this is misinforming because the wheel is only giving out map fragments. Of which you need 10 to complete a map. That type of wording gives the impression that players will win an entire map. I'm actually 100 on it only being fragments, but please don't misinform with this because I wasn't the only one who thought you'd get a whole map.
3. Why are phylacteries only in free spins? Can we please have this added to the paid spin prize table?
Achaea's wheel changes throughout the month based on player feedback, can the powers that be at the very least consider implementing changes throughout the month based on our given feedback? Raids are getting a lot of attention, but the main promotion that is supposed to rake in cash for you guys is not. I love to gamble and was tempted all month long last month to buy spins, but instead dropped a load on credits because the value there was better than to risk it. That is saying so much, because I live and die by the wheel, whether roulette or of (mis)fortune.
1. Fix the misinforming wording in HELP WHEEL
2. Add phylacteries to the paid spin prize table
3. Add gladiator tickets to the paid spin prize table
4. Add the chance of winning artifacts(ogre gauntlets, hunter's belt, wings) to the prize table
5. Add artifact fragments to the paid spin prize table(this one may be asking for too much, but lololol you miss 100% of the shots you don't take)
Because as of right now, that prize table is 18 items deep and literally 50% of that is ethereal bull and you already know how we feel about that. You might as well remove all but the ropes so I can hang myself with it. Please give us a bigger incentive than simply a chance at 5X(30cr. spin, minus 10 for the assembly which is more or less 20cr a spin) our investment. The odds are not in our favor and that type of potential prize is simply not enticing enough.
On my 5th point above, I suggest this because in order to complete some of the artifacts you have to have 5 pieces(alot, imo). That means somewhere out there, 500 credits had to be purchased to create it. And the list is long. I believe something similar to this promo ran back then and the players made points about it that will surely be brought up again. @Eoghan