Current Sale

13»

Comments

• EoghanEoghan Member, Immortal Posts: 649 mod
    edited March 15
    Anette said:
    Jeremy said:
    Yeah. Not going to do tradeins for them. But I think we have removed all ways to get them from the game, and I doubt we will put them back in any time soon. So over the next few months you may see a demand for them start to grow.
    When was this done?  I got one from a free spin on the wheel not too long ago.
    They are still possible to receive from paid wheel spins if you have some left over, but you can no longer directly purchase wheel spins from the website. They were removed from credit spins at the beginning of the month. Message me in-game if this doesn't line up with what you've seen and I'll discuss/look into it more.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    @Eoghan, people are still getting them from the free daily spins. I've seen one person get it for three days in a row straight. I think that is what she is talking about.
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    Wyll said:
    @Eoghan, people are still getting them from the free daily spins. I've seen one person get it for three days in a row straight. I think that is what she is talking about.
    Correct.  I got one last week.  Tis why I wondered when the change was made, could well be that was just before it was.  Are they supposed to be on the free spins, @eoghan ?
    They aren't intended to be, but they are. We'll have it fixed shortly.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    Cool beans :)
  • JeremyJeremy Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    Anette said:
    Jeremy said:
    Yeah. Not going to do tradeins for them. But I think we have removed all ways to get them from the game, and I doubt we will put them back in any time soon. So over the next few months you may see a demand for them start to grow.
    When was this done?  I got one from a free spin on the wheel not too long ago.
    Whoops, sorry. It was still in the free one. Fixed that.

• WyllWyll Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Eoghan said:
    Gjarrus said:
    What's the cooldown on the mithril top?
    There is no cooldown on using the mithril top, but using it is a channeled action with the usual restrictions.
    ETA: Its channel is also pretty long.
    @Eoghan

What is the use of this item then? Is it for fun? I am genuinely asking because if it was for combat, that long channel time makes it kind of worthless. Insight?
    Wyll said:
    Eoghan said:
    Gjarrus said:
    What's the cooldown on the mithril top?
    There is no cooldown on using the mithril top, but using it is a channeled action with the usual restrictions.
    ETA: Its channel is also pretty long.
    @Eoghan

What is the use of this item then? Is it for fun? I am genuinely asking because if it was for combat, that long channel time makes it kind of worthless. Insight?
    It is specifically not intended as an escape skill; there are more than enough of those already, and it wasn't something we wanted to add to a new promotion item. It's primarily for fun and (potentially) for exploration.
    Gjarrus
13»