The newest version of the Nexus client is available for testing. It has significant improvements. We have also added more in depth documentation for Nexus at http://nexus.ironrealms.com.
READ THIS BEFORE USE!
We have been using and testing it regularly, so it should be safe. However! You will want to back up your settings before trying, just in case. Alternatively you could create a new character. If in doubt, just wait for the full release, which will be in a couple days.
You can test the new client here:
The highlight of this release is Simplified Scripting. You can now point, click, and drag to make new reflexes without needing to know how to code. You simply need to make an alias or match text from the game and add actions to that reflex. We have done a lot of work to make creating a reflex system as easy as possible. We will continue to improve Simplified Scripting, so please submit your feedback to us via the feedback form in the client.
For all things IRE GMCP, we've consolidated and updated all of our GMCP documentation on the wiki.
Other additions in this release include:
- A compass rose with highlighted exits can be enabled in settings.
- Settings are now automatically saved every 2 minutes.
- Settings interface improvements, including context-specific help links.
- Substantial layout improvements for mobile devices.
- Swipe support for mobile sidebar access.
- Toggleable support for event notifications while the client doesn't have focus.
- Exported settings now use the .nxs extension.