Clueless

1515253545557»

Comments

• FanglorFanglor Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Were the moons of Imperian inspired by Solinari, Lunitari, and Nuitari?   
    DimitriTheophilusTysandrPepehi
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    Quick Google later, i wanna say you might not be wrong. Could be just a coincidence thematically though.
  • LartusLartus Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Not sure anymore but were moon sages supposed to be a class? 
  • EoghanEoghan Member, Immortal Posts: 814 mod
    There was at one time a plan for "moonsages" to exist as three classes, one per circle. That plan was abandoned; the only remnant of the moonsage concept in the game is the Defiler class, which uses the power of Sukhder.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Theophilus
  • SarriusSarrius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eoghan said:
    There was at one time a plan for "moonsages" to exist as three classes, one per circle. That plan was abandoned; the only remnant of the moonsage concept in the game is the Defiler class, which uses the power of Sukhder.
    #AryanaSage2018 #GiveUsWarhammers #NeverForgetIniar :(
    AodanOzreasZenigra
  • OzreasOzreas Member, Beta Testers Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
    Engineer: low-key secret Change sage.
    SarriusAodan
    Ozreas said:
    Engineer: low-key secret Change sage.
    Moradeim ammo - a different damage type every shot!
    Aodan
    But Engineer is going to be a neutral class!
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Gjarrus
  • KrysalissKrysaliss Member Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have the message for the nature movement flavor promo item thing? 
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    JK LMAO I JUST NECROD THIS THREAD FOR NO REASON LOLOLOL

sorry. 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    Rokas
    Can I have some zerkie combat logs please? <3 ~~
    SarriusAodan
  • PhaPha Member Posts: 14
    Denied. 
  • FanglorFanglor Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Eoghan said:
    #commentnecro

Don't know if y'all are familiar with the dragonlance series but all the mages also drew their powers from the three moons. There were 3 orders. The robes, red robes, and black robes to match 
    Pepehi
    So, @Dimitri is awesome and gave me an irrational note.

One thing though, I have no idea what kind of thing to use it for or what sort of situations its designed for. It's a room emote that takes balance to use? So it is like buying a single illusion? 
  • PepehiPepehi Member Posts: 6
    Why don't we have a thread or ingame scroll showing the ambiances gained by assembly crowns/anklets/sachets/cloaks/chokers?

Pepehi said:
    Why don't we have a thread or ingame scroll showing the ambiances gained by assembly crowns/anklets/sachets/cloaks/chokers?

We did, it is just very out of date. I will edit my post if I find it, I think I know where it is.
  • PepehiPepehi Member Posts: 6
    Shardfalls are free pk. If I find an area that had a shardfall and nobody caught it hours later, is it still free pk?

How hard would it be to purchase my own racial title if the one I want isn't on the list?

Having recently learned to cook, how hard is it to add corpses as commodities to my designs here?
    Pepehi said:
    Shardfalls are free pk. If I find an area that had a shardfall and nobody caught it hours later, is it still free pk?

How hard would it be to purchase my own racial title if the one I want isn't on the list?

Having recently learned to cook, how hard is it to add corpses as commodities to my designs here?
    In order:
    1. Yes
    2. This isn't currently possible, though we accept ideas for ones to be released in the future
    3. The commodity system in Imperian doesn't allow for specific corpses to be needed. Generally, the "meat" commodity will be used.
    Pepehi
  • DreacorDreacor Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to add a thing about shardfalls: It's commonly agreed that the area is free PK as long as there are shards. When the last shard is harvested, the shardfall is over in theory level and most of the times people doesn't keep fighting after that.
    SarriusWyll