You can permanently retire your character(s) in Imperian and receive credits to use on a NEW character. This character may be in Imperian or any of the other Iron Realms games (Achaea, Aetolia, Lusternia, Midkemia Online). These credits will become available to use on any NEW character (less than 14 days old) on any of the Iron Realms games.
Retiring a character will make them permanently unplayable. We will NEVER reverse a retired character. Please do not ask. It will not happen.
*** WARNING! READ THIS! ***
- Retiring a character will permanently lock them. You will NO LONGER be able to access them. EVER!
- Characters you want to transfer credits to, must be LESS than 14 days old.
- No one will reverse a retirement once it has been completed. Be sure you really want to retire your character, there’s no going back.
- Attempting to "sell" your characters is strictly forbidden. This will result in the forfeiture of both the retired character, any retirement credits, and any character who has accessed those credits.
1. You must have purchased at least 1000 credits on the character you wish to retire.
2. Your character must be registered to a valid email address for confirmation emails.
3. Your new character must be less than 14 days old.
4. All characters must be registered to the SAME email address.
How to Retire:
1. Enter the command RETIRE CHARACTER. This will send a confirmation email to the address in your registration.
2. Click on the link in the confirmation email. This link will be active for 48 hours, after which the process will be considered invalid if the link is not utilized.
3. Wait 24 hours.
4. Enter the command RETIRE CHARACTER CONFIRM. This will send another email to confirm.
5. Click on the link in this second confirmation email.
6. This will notify the administration that you are seeking to retire your character. This is not an automated system and each retirement will be manually reviewed and approved.
7. If the admin approve the retirement, your character will be permanently locked and your credits will be available to any new character, less than 14 days old, registered to the same email account. See below for the transfer commands.
This will begin the retirement process and send an email to your registered address for confirmation.
RETIRE CHARACTER CONFIRM
This command will confirm that you desire to retire your character. It can only be used 24 hours after beginning your character's retirement process. It will also send an email to your registered address for confirmation.
This will display the amount of credits you will receive for retiring this character. Keep in mind, you will only receive a fraction of the credit value you have purchased on your retiring character. This is in the realm of about 50% of current character skills, credits, and artifacts. This does not include credits, lessons, and artifacts received from the game for free (such as levelling up, login promotions, and other in-game happenings).
The number of credits available to your registration account.
RETIRE CREDITS TRANSFER <amount>
Transfer the credits from your account to a new character that is less than 14 days old on ANY Iron Realms game. You CANNOT transfer credits to a character that is more than 14 days old. No exceptions will be made.
You cannot transfer credits to other people or characters that do not belong to you. If we suspect this, we will permanently shrub and ban any accounts involved. This program is for your personal use only.