Skip to content

Vegas Godmeet, 2015

Big ole fat thanks to Matt and Jeremy for putting us up in Vegas for the meet, and a big ole "I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NERDS" from the whole part of my heart for being so awesome and making it such a hilariously epic weekend. 

Once everyone has recovered, upload your pics!!! I'll add more later, but let it be known that @Septus and I were able to coexist ALL WEEKEND despite his ruthlessly destroying my shrines. 

Comments

• For those looking for more (including one or two of me wearing an earring made by the very crafty @Elokia), check out the Iron Realms Facebook page.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Any new storylines coming out for Aetherius?
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:
    Any new storylines coming out for Aetherius?

I'm not sure how this has to do with Vegas meet? But there is always something coming out, and as always, I WILL NOT REVEAL MY SECRETS!
  • I admit I also always assumed Godmeet was both business (let's talk about overarching game plans) and sort of a retreat, too.  Maybe it's just a retreat (which is fine) :P   
  • edited July 2015
    It is primarily a chance for us all to get together in person and build the team (IRE-wide, as well as game-specific). While we do talk about game things (how could we not, if you got us all together), that isn't the focus.

We did plot, but I sure won't be the one to spill the secrets.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • If it was going to be a srs bsns trip, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be in Vegas. You get that many nerds together, there's bound to be some fun regardless of whether you're burning to a crisp at the Mandalay Bay pool, or in an office somewhere. 

We aren't all robots with no souls ( @Eoghan is).