The next major release is the commodity system. It is currently being tested for release.
The highlights include:
- The existing caravan system will be scrapped, as it's not really interesting for anyone.
- Towne production mechanics will be simplified
- The refining process is reworked and greatly improved
- New source of commodities and other items - NPC caravans for you to assault and plunder
- Changes to guards to hopefully make them a bit more interesting
- New conflict system - nothing as big as the shard system, but hopefully one that you'll enjoy (or at least tolerate!)
- Various commodity costs will be adjusted
- A new shard skill or two
- Some other things that I don't really want to get into - wait and see!
The next major release after commodities will be the shrine and relic system. I am not going to review that here as there are numerous other posts on it. What is new, is that Dec is now helping with it, so it should move faster.
Behaviours are out. The ones for this month will not be available again for a while. We are working on some new ones that will be available next month (I think).
The Halloween event is coming.
Another major event is in planning.