Quotes

1939495969799»

Comments

  • PepehiPepehi Member Posts: 6
    Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Red Harrison recieves a flying knee to the face from Red Harrison
    and he crumples to the ground."
    Red Harrison has been defeated by Keelaeth Coldgaze.



    ...what
    Arakis
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    That happens more often than you know, its a bit of a running joke with arena gamblers
  • SarriusSarrius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You begin to steadily swim northwest.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Rubble-studded aspen forest.
    ----------- v4965 -----------
                      | /
                     [ ]- - - - -
                        \
                         [ ]
                          | \
                          |   \ 
                          |     \
             [>] [+]      | 
                    \   \ |     /
                     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                        \       \
                         [ ]
                        /   \
                     [ ]
                    / | 
    ---------- -2:-6:0 ----------
    Filling the firmament is a lattice of heavy grey clouds. A rune resembling a dirk has been sketched
    into the ground here. A blackthorn tree menaces silently with its dark spines and blackened bark. 
    The main bowl of a battered sapphire fountain is here, connected precariously to a pillar of marble 
    that shows signs of great force. A celestial star bench rests here. An obsidian idol to the Sect of 
    Astronomy has been built here. A shimmering map of the Aetherian mainland hangs in the air. A ferine 
    russet wolf paces soundlessly here, lifting her nose to the air in search of prey. A small black 
    cobra is flaring its hood here. A lithe she-wolf prowls here in the shadows, her silver and white 
    pelt tipped with frost. A diminutive voidling roams the forest floor here, its inky black form 
    shifting between different small creatures. Great Oak Curran Eldris, Light of Serenity is here, a 
    scintillating aura of light surrounding her. She wields a great oak quarterstaff in her left hand 
    and a banded shield in her right. Storm Sage Jhin Eldris is riding on a belligerent cinereal 
    stallion. He wields a banded shield in his left hand and an energic scepter in his right. Tywin 
    Volantis, Warden of the Leechwood is here.
    You see exits leading southeast, northwest (open door), and in.
    You have reached your destination.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    The shifting rays of Moradeim fill the room as Canavas glides in upon the shimmering multi-coloured
    light from the northwest.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Which direction do you wish to part the water in?
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    [Godhunter]: The markings have been drawn; the spirits observe this place!
    Autocuring activated.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You aren't wielding that.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You are already wielding a lunar shield in your left hand.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Nothing can be seen here by that name.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Autocuring activated.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You detect nothing here by that name.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    The shimmering map folds up and vanishes into the ether.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    (Chytovil): You say, "My target is : Tywin."
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Mana Lost: 1
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of
    Tywin.
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Tywin is in the Khandava Council.
    Equilibrium Taken: 0.96s
    H:490 M:518 R:0 B:0 <-b db> 
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    H:490 M:518 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You say, "C'mon, guys."
    H:490 M:518 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You say, "You had one job."
    Aodan
  • ZerinZerin Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    edited November 20
    Tanarias charges in from the west, a blade-tipped glaive held parallel to the ground.
    Tanarias clips you with the end of 2 elite aged sylayan bonecasters, knocking you to the ground.
    You are afflicted with stun.

    EDIT: EVEN BETTER:

    Tanarias charges in from the west, a blade-tipped glaive held parallel to the ground.
    Tanarias clips you with the end of 2 mottled groundhogs, knocking you to the ground.
    You are afflicted with stun.
    Aodan
  • EoghanEoghan Member, Immortal Posts: 815 mod
    Hm, suspiciously zero new typo reports...
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Theophilus
  • ZerinZerin Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Haha, he bugged it. We were seeing how deep the rabbit hole went.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    edited November 21
    Excerpt from my first ever first ever fight (towards the end really while i was being pursued, but whatever):

    Oystir climbs onto a lightning-wreathed elemental serpent named Drama.
    Oystir quickly summons a poisonous wisp and with a commanding gesture, sends it flying towards you.
    Oystir's poisonous wisp flies at you and stings you painfully. An odd burning sensation floods your veins.
    Oystir whips an electricity-tipped pinewood quarterstaff through the air in front of you, to no
    effect.
    Oystir points his quarterstaff towards you and an animated elder root moves forwards and as it
    brushes against your skin, you feel your ability to absorb healing elixirs weakened.

    You invoke an ancient command and wave your palm in the direction of Oystir, who simply fades from
    existence with a startled look on his face.
    What I thought right as i banished -

    AodanAstrisSarriusOystir
  • ArakisArakis Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    You shout, "Free candy."

    Jeremy arrives from the ether.

    Jeremy says, "I need candy."
    SarriusPepehiWyllMyrcella
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    Arakis said:
    You shout, "Free candy."

    Jeremy arrives from the ether.

    Jeremy says, "I need candy."
    No one ever shows up for my pickles.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    You look skeptical and say, "Okay."

    Ilaria says, "You are skeptical?"

    You ruffle your own hair in an attempt to look more disheveled, though only the Gods know why.

    You say, "You are in danger too, if all of this goes to Dis, right?"

    You say, ".. pardon my pun."

    Ilaria snickers softly to herself.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    A crow named Karas cannot see that item.

    What runs through my head when I fail a pet command either due to low training level, random chance, or it just not being a thing.


    Aodan
  • MyrcellaMyrcella Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    @Aodan attempting to summon the Chain down to Khandava...my brother is very speshul.

    You see Alpha Assassinator, Aodan Aracelia, Aryana's Abomination yell, "Come to me chain! strike me down so that I may become even more powerful!"

    Alpha Assassinator, Aodan Aracelia, Aryana's Abomination says, "Does that work?"

    You say, "Probably not."

    @Riatan says, "Hmm."
    AodanSanyaLynyssa
  • ZerinZerin Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    A fiery portal can once again be hit with shivering.
    LynyssaPepehiOystir
  • JesstinJesstin Member Posts: 9
    Charon, the Guardian of Souls bends over and picks up a chocolate biscuit.
    ZerinPepehiOystir
Sign In or Register to comment.