Owned

1141516171820»

Comments

• AodanAodan Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a holocaust bomb, a patchwork cloak and
    an oblong transmitter.
    [Info]: 500 credit grand prize within the next 300 spins on the Wheel of Fortune.
    H:(575[100]) M:(429[95]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]
    You deftly spin a sparkling wheel. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud clacking noise.
    H:(575[100]) M:(418[93]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 10 spiritsense leaves, a
    propaganda poster and an oblong transmitter.
    [Info]: 500 credit grand prize within the next 300 spins on the Wheel of Fortune.
    H:(575[100]) M:(407[90]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

A fox cub dashes into the room, pouncing at his own shadow.
    H:(575[100]) M:(396[88]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]
    You deftly spin a sparkling wheel. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud clacking noise.
    H:(575[100]) M:(384[85]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

You take a drink of an elixir of mana from a brilliant ruby dust vial.
    Your mind feels rejuvenated.
    H:(575[100]) M:(435[96]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a gladiator betting ticket, a group of 10
    spiritsense leaves and an oblong transmitter.

:(
    Oystir
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Solution: Build an oblong transmitter tower, won't be much use as there is no one with a rectangular receiver though.
    AodanTheophilusOystir
    Dimitri said:
    Solution: Build an oblong transmitter tower, won't be much use as there is no one with a rectangular receiver though.
    that might change with Engineer though!
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    @Aodan those are worth 16 credit tradein. I rather those all day versus any of the new 'common' items. And the leaves can go away.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    heh. I don't really look at the tradein value to be honest. just got own because it was on every one of my 5 spins except one. I usually don't buy in to the wheel, or if I do its only one or 2 spins. too much is left up to chance for me, when really all I want is a fallen stone or gems to finish my scepter.
    Wyll