What do you play outside of Imperian?

1181920212224»

Comments

• SaiaSaia Member Posts: 1
    I want to be playing Exalted 3rd. Anybody here running a webgame with an open spot? :P
  • LynyssaLynyssa AustraliaMember Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Warframe... Plains of Eidolon
    Aodan tells you, "Yank me."
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Deus Ex Human Revolution. Carbon fibre cybernetic enhancements and black trench coats. It's Shadowrun without the drek talk. (Voice acting bugs me in some spots, they get the tone/pacing wrong for some words. Like 'standard bearer' was said like 'he is just a standard garden variety bearer.' not 'he was the bearer of our cause's standard on the battlefield.')
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭
    Lynyssa said:
    How is Warframe these days?  I haven't played since the solar rails changes because my friends went off it and its not a particularly engaging game to play solo/with randoms.
  • LynyssaLynyssa AustraliaMember Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Anette said:
    Lynyssa said:
    How is Warframe these days?  I haven't played since the solar rails changes because my friends went off it and its not a particularly engaging game to play solo/with randoms.
    The latest patch added a HUGE open world thing, like, MASSIVE open world area where there are bounties to do, Grineer to murder and you can randomly get into your archwing whenever you want. There's also a bit of a story. Its only been out a day or two though! Can murder birds for their wings, mine rocks for gems which you can hand in for reputation or use them to craft lots of items.
    Aodan tells you, "Yank me."
  • GjarrusGjarrus Member, Beta Testers Posts: 436 ✭✭✭
    Fallout Shelter for clicking mindlessly.

I just got FO4 with all the DLC, though, hence me not being around for a couple days >.>
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    edited October 17
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    Gjarrus said:
    Fallout Shelter for clicking mindlessly.

I just got FO4 with all the DLC, though, hence me not being around for a couple days >.>
    I can't **** stand Fallout Shelter at the moment. Everytime I open it, I get attacked by something before I can do anything. I just gave up on it.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭
    I think I've fallen in love with Aetolia all over again.
    Rokas