Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    On Normal It's Great. On Hard It IS Frustrating Beyond All Reason.
  • Kaveri said:
    I'm about to start Batman: Arkham Asylum. I've heard good things about it.
    I'm -slowly- working Batman: Arkham Origins 
  • Svorai said:
    Kaveri said:
    Asylum trumps it. Origins had a hard time holding my attention.
  • Svorai said:
    Kaveri said:
    Asylum trumps it. Origins had a hard time holding my attention.
    I agree, I'm having a hard time staying focused on it, not even the "Riddles" are all that great. We'll see if I make it to the end.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Rift and Planetside 2

also got the Batman stuff on humble bundle but haven't even installed them yet :/
  • Still FF14.

Also, finally got around to reinstalling League.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • My League account is like, 15, but I'd love to do some games with you guys. Add me at RUMORHASIT for some terrible times.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
    Addicted to pirating, argh.
  • Decided to have a look at Risk of Rain... and then it was three hours later. =[

• Started playing Diablo III, been having a bunch of fun with it.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    Started playing Diablo III, been having a bunch of fun with it.
    I loved it on console. Monk all the way.
  • Is Diablo 3 truly such a shitty PC game that it actually somehow got more fun after being ported to console? :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I don't know. A lot of people complained, but I just finished Act III on a Demon Hunter and I'm loving it, so. Go figure!

• Sarrius said:
    Is Diablo 3 truly such a shitty PC game that it actually somehow got more fun after being ported to console? :(
    I still prefer D2, but I think it's a lot more fun on console. I just got drunk with my 3 more friends and enjoyed playing through the campaign.
  • It's better on the console currently because there is no Auction house on the Council, the drops are much better and you can move and attack at the same time which you cannot do in the PC version. That said I haven't played it on the Console version but I wish they would let me use my controller on the PC version (will never happen probably)
  • Starbound beta. It's incredibly fun so far even though it is in beta and not yet optimized which slows my computer down. Only singleplayer so far but I imgaine it'd be incredibly fun with other people as well.
  • Recently been super addicted to The Secret World. It has way more plot than most MMOs I've played, and the puzzle quests have so far been really creative and challenging.
    Been switching CoD:Ghosts and ACIV:BF. Ghosts multiplayer is ridiculously fast paced.
  • Still rocking D3 and Hearthstone, and also some awful Indie game called Imperian. Graphics and plot suck, but the glitter punches are top notch.

• Diablo 3 on console was absolutely ridiculous compared to PC.  As natural as it felt on PC, once you adjust to console it's way better, plus you get couch-mode with it, and there isn't anything better than sittin on a couch with someone else playin a game like that.

Still in the WoW bucket if anyone else is playing, with the new cross-realm stuff and LFR (despite its overall 0 difficulty) the game feels a lot more fun to the casualish player.  
    You can find me with the battletag: Avalanche#1868.

Pet battles are pretty fun too if you into that sort of thing,  

• My LFD2 has remained untouched since I reinstalled due to this thread. Who is up for some games?
  • @Mathiaus: AC4! Let's play sometime.

• @Mathiaus: AC4! Let's play sometime.

Xbox or PS
  • I picked up Civ 5 recently, been playing that a bit. I'm no stranger to the series and Brave New World is an amazing expansion. I also grabbed Dust: An Elysian Tail on the cheap and it's a pretty satisfying little indie RPG as someone who enjoys talking swords, melodramatic protagonists and omg amnesia. It's a part of the most recent Humble Bundle, very good stuff.

• Talisman Digital Edition. I loved the board game and the digital edition is great for windowed alt+tab play. If anyone else has this on steam and wants to play, let me know!
  • Payday 2 just came out with a Deathwish mode of difficulty... Anyone else play?
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited February 2014
    Did anyone see the Humble Bundle WEEKLY SALE  this week? Gotta be honest, I'm looking forward to crashing a tractor or possibly running Kanthari over with one.

• edited February 2014
    Ahkan said:
    Did anyone see the Humble Bundle WEEKLY SALE  this week? Gotta be honest, I'm looking forward to crashing a tractor or possibly running Kanthari over with one.

This is why we aren't allowed to play together.

http://i.imgur.com/w65Up.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • I got out my N-64 and PS2 (to play my PSX games) a little over a week ago and have been playing through my favorites like I try to do twice a year. I have to say as awesome and addictive as current generation games can be/are (or have potential to be), somehow games like Breath of Fire, Paper Mario, and Majora's Mask still hold equal appeal to anything that's coming out this year.