Skip to content

Almost Newbie

None of you know me, but I just started a character in Imperian a short time ago. This isn't my first time playing Imperian, but my older characters never got very far, and I really couldn't get into the game at all. I've been playing IRE games for quite some time, and I've decided to give Imperian another try.

So far, the RP of my guild seems pretty cool. I'm guessing Khandava got tainted/turned undead some time ago, and I'm loving it. Today, I learned that a vialbelt doesn't actually hold vials, but I'll figure that out at some point. I have to admit that some of the wares here are amazing, especially how you can buy a set of chainmail and have it re-skinned by a design right in the shop. I'm not sure how to tell whether a design I find in the shop is such a thing, or whether I'm actually buying one of those items, like a designed vial. 

Either way, I hope to be around and see some of you ingame.
Septus says, "Not Ashani!"

Comments

• Welcome aboard! I'm in Ithaqua, so chances are I'll be on the bad guy side for you more often than not. But Khandava is full of some great people and new players are always welcome wherever they go! Let us know if we can do anything to help you get into it.
  • Bathan said:
    Hey there! I'm also Khandavan, and you can usually find me staring blankly at Monarch Square. Feel free to toss me a shout for some low quality fan fiction roleplay! 
    @Bathan is actually super fun to RP with. Do not believe his lies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • If you need any help, I'm generally around a fair amount. Christmas is eating into my free time atm, but I lurk when I can. Also @Bathan is a liar, he's fun to derp around with. So is @Kanthari.
  • Yah, if you need someone to do your gardening, Bathan's a solid pick. >:(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Man you are killin' it with LOTR references.

Also: welcome!