Skip to content

Rhyndim Background History

Hello gals and guys. I am new to imperian and new to MUD's. Quite new to roleplaying in general. I always wanted to rp, but never found a decent game to do so.
To make it short *cough*, short yeah. I started imaging a background story for my newly created character Rhyndim as sylayan wyvern/hunter. He is now at the age of 18. I know that this can't be changed as soon as I post it ingame. That's why I want to hear your opinions on it. English is not my mothertongue and there might be some typos and grammatical fails. Feel free to give me feedback and corrections. I also would like to know if it fits into the imperian universe or if there are any logical, rp-wise, lore problems.

-

Ok after having the one or other conversation  ingame about the thread I changed it. It is a lot shorter now and some lore problems have been resolved by erasing a big part. This is now to be considered V2 of my background story for Rhyndim. Still let me know what you think!

-

I was born in a small Sylayan tribe hidden in the woods, being raised by my faithful parents, we lived in peace and the security of the tribe. I got taught to be respectful towards other
races and nature itself. I always thought of joining The Hunters Guild of Celidon when I am older. As I turned 18 I stood up to my parents, telling them that I will leave after my Birthday to find my own way.

I am sitting at the table with my parents. My mother cries while my father holds her in his arms. I know it's time to leave, as one of the elders, quite a good friend of my father, peeks his head into our small huts. Nodding at me. I immediately start packing my stuff and swing a grey pack over my shoulder. I leave the tribe looking down on my feet. In the distance I hear a female voice the best friend since we were small. A tear drops from my cheek as I begin to walk faster. She stops following me. With a last sigh and a rub through my face, I realize that great adventures lay before me. I carry on to find Celidon and the Huntress Brooke, who is supposed to live in Celidon, to learn they ways of a Hunter.