I am currently working on some new histories for the game, but I would like to address some of our current problems as well.
The forum membership has been clamoring for more/better story to help with circles and professions. I have been thinking about this for several weeks and I am trying to get a good grasp on things before we update things. Anything we update will be discussed on the forums. Little changes can have some pretty big effects and I would like to keep as many people as happy as possible.
What are my goals?
- A better understanding of why people hate each other from circle to circle.
- More avenues to create conflict and strife between circles.
- Clean up as many loose ends in histories as possible.
- A richer background and history in the game.
I would like people who are interested in helping to answer this question:
- What do you think the main story problems in the game are?
I am not looking for player debate about the things you have issue with. Just post what you things bother you as a player.
DO NOT post massive brain dumps or rants or whatever. I will just delete those. Post simple concise issues.
- Where is the AM side getting it's powers with the death of the gods?
- What were the demon gods? I thought that was Golgotha and all that.