Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• Those phials were a shameless ploy for $$$$$
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Honestly, if I ran the business, I'd also be banking on the phials. I mean, it's a fairly reasonable compromise for convenience and against the rabid pk-er dogs.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • An artifact that will reduce the amount ofbelief your sect loses when you die. Preferably one that is customisable by the entity.

An artifact that increased the amount of belief you generate when you sacrifice your corpses, maybe just by 10%.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • Ashani said:
    An artifact that increased the amount of belief you generate when you sacrifice your corpses, maybe just by 10%.
    This already exists - ARTIFACT 247 SHOW
  • Garryn said:
    Ashani said:
    This already exists - ARTIFACT 247 SHOW
    Yes, but is it customised to my sect ;)
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    An artifact that made crystal auguments disappear. They can say it's bursty all they want, but mage combat does not work well without it 100% of the time.
  • At the rate people change deathglories...man, that's a sweet source of vanity income.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    #wtb Earthburst staff

(because that room message is 150% sexy):

•  

Iniar said:
    #wtb Earthburst staff

Not going to lie, absolutely saw the picture first and thought you were asking for a Balrog.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I wouldn't say no to a Balrog.
  • Artifact spyglass please.
  • Cadeyrn said:
    Artifact spyglass please.
    What would the artifact do?
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • No eqbal loss upon using I would assume. Similar to monocle.

• Delrayne said:
    No eqbal loss upon using I would assume. Similar to monocle.
    That would be acceptable. I don't think there are any other choices for what it would do.
  • Well it could do next area too, like the shard skill.

• edited October 2014
    Eoghan said:
    Cadeyrn said:
    I would take a shorter equilibrium. Heck, I would even take non-decay in this case, so nobody will ever catch me randomly peering around the room again.

EDIT: I have a lot of tokens burning a hole in my pocket and this sounds like it would fit right in. Just sayin'.

• Wysrias said:
    Eoghan said:
    Cadeyrn said:
    I would take a shorter equilibrium. Heck, I would even take non-decay in this case, so nobody will ever catch me randomly peering around the room again.

EDIT: I have a lot of tokens burning a hole in my pocket and this sounds like it would fit right in. Just sayin'.
    Exactly the same position I find myself in. Each time I come back from a brief absence it seems the spyglass is that thing I don't remember for a few days, and then the trouble to make another one is so demanding.

I'd much rather throw a few credits at something and not have to remember it again.
  • I'd like to see the relearning scroll to be available in token wares again to burn up some of those accumulated tokens.
  • Cadeyrn said:
    Wysrias said:
    Eoghan said:
    Cadeyrn said:

Exactly the same position I find myself in. Each time I come back from a brief absence it seems the spyglass is that thing I don't remember for a few days, and then the trouble to make another one is so demanding.

I'd much rather throw a few credits at something and not have to remember it again.
    Get a scout telescope - it will do the same as the spyglass and tell you creatures in the area (but longer eq than spyglass).
  • I can't believe that thing is 300 credits for a skill that should be general use
    It would be awesome RP wise for me to have a jar or container that I can use to hold collected eyes from bodies, just like you can do with ears essentially.
  • Mathiaus said:

It would be awesome RP wise for me to have a jar or container that I can use to hold collected eyes from bodies, just like you can do with ears essentially.

Or perhaps you should have just chosen ears since that already exists.
  • Mathiaus said:

A Free Item token
     - This token can be redeemed for the creation of one custom, non-decaying, resetting item. The item cannot be functional in any way (so you can't, for example, make a really nice battleaxe that you forged permanent). You can use this token to create a special piece of furniture, a special piece of clothing, or a special roleplay item (like a sceptre, or a musical instrument).
     - To redeem this token once purchased, please e-mail support@imperian.com and include the full description of your desired item.
  • Might even be able to get a customized ear-thing, but I think that might be asking a little much. TBH, I'd just get the ear thing if I were you. You'd be the only person I ever saw with it, so it's not like it wouldn't be unique enough. Just have to change that deathsight afterwards. Since the ear removal is a separate action you have to perform to the corpse posthumously, I'd just insinuate things.

Mathiaus cleanly ends Baasche, preserving his corpse for harvesting.
    edited October 2014
    I want to be able to actually collect eyes, not just say I collect eyes. Ears are so plain and don't hold any value to me at all. When I think about taking someone's eye, that's their portal to the world, in a sense of taking how it is one sees someone else's soul as well. Probably asking for much to have it coded in, but collecting eyes would suit me far better than ears.

Since people are hatin on the eyeballs, I will more than likely settle for the free arti item thing and just make a jar of eyes along with a deathsight, sadly.
  • edited October 2014
    That moment when @Mathiaus moves from just being that creepy guy in the parking lot/game to that creepy guy on the forums. :C
  • Mathiaus said:
    I want to be able to actually collect eyes, not just say I collect eyes. Ears are so plain and don't hold any value to me at all. When I think about taking someone's eye, that's their portal to the world, in a sense of taking how it is one sees someone else's soul as well. Probably asking for much to have it coded in, but collecting eyes would suit me far better than ears.

Since people are hatin on the eyeballs, I will more than likely settle for the free arti item thing and just make a jar of eyes along with a deathsight, sadly.
    My suggestion would be to get the free artifact item and make a jar of eyeballs or whatever, and then maybe have a book/journal in which you write whose eyes are in the jar and on what date you harvested them.