New Artifacts Wishlist

1121314151618»

Comments

• Jeremy SaundersJeremy Saunders Administrator Posts: 1,184 admin
    Yeah. The name thing would be cool, but it will just never happen. Sorry.

• SarriusSarrius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to preface this suggestion with this: I would ideally just like the damage bonus from an artifact weapon to source itself out to Warchants too, since Warchants are physical and logically artifact weapons just buff physical damage a la mental damage collars. Berserkers already 'need' to buy two artifacts for their offense, adding a third seems ridiculous. However, if that isn't possible..

Why don't we have Warchant damage artifacts? Tahm has asked, Khizan has asked (and made a similar suggestion to myself earlier, which is where I got it from), Septus has asked - and that is just counted from me going through this discussion. I sent off a private message about it earlier, but forgot we even had this thread til now. My understanding is we took Warchants off the mental designation (which flags a skill for modification by INT and traditional collars) and then never addressed a replacement.
    Tahm
  • GjarrusGjarrus Member, Beta Testers Posts: 436 ✭✭✭
    A trap kit that removes wood/rope costs. Don't even care if I still have to use a toxin for dart.

A swift attach cd reduction arti.

Theophilus
  • GaltGalt Member, Beta Testers Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Something to make sketching less hellish! The quill is a good start, but it's still not fun needing to find people of all the magickal classes to sketch.

A chromatic sketchbook! Would work like the tarot deck, but for sketches:

TEAR RUNEGUARD FROM SKETCHBOOK WITH BLUE GOLD GREEN to specify inks. Trying to INSERT chromatic sketches would make them crumble away. 
  • CassiusCassius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Galt said:
    Something to make sketching less hellish! The quill is a good start, but it's still not fun needing to find people of all the magickal classes to sketch.

A chromatic sketchbook! Would work like the tarot deck, but for sketches:

TEAR RUNEGUARD FROM SKETCHBOOK WITH BLUE GOLD GREEN to specify inks. Trying to INSERT chromatic sketches would make them crumble away. 
    You can sketch me for all of them. 
  • SarriusSarrius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A grimy bottle of hot air ..  If you are not currently recovering from shouting, you instead can 'store' up to 1 additional shout.

A better wording is probably x% faster shout recovery. :(
  • GaltGalt Member, Beta Testers Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited September 16
    A bottomless hat - Any promo item placed inside this hat will take effect when the hat is worn. Would work for costumes, earrings, the various anklets, cloaks etc. 

Alternately and likely less hassle:

A fashionable brooch - Hides any promo items you're wearing.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Sarrius said:
    A grimy bottle of hot air ..  If you are not currently recovering from shouting, you instead can 'store' up to 1 additional shout.

A better wording is probably x% faster shout recovery. :(

Sarrius
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    A deck of playing cards.

I know the card tables exist as a housing addition, but I think an argument could be made for having just a simple deck of cards on hand to play with as well. Same rules as the table games, just... portable.
    The card table is actually not a house addition, just blackjack and roulette. You deploy it in the room and can break it down afterward to go card it up somewhere else.

I still can't stomach paying 300c for something free android apps do better, myself, but maybe if they add in blinds, bet tracking, and something other than no limit betting, then I'd get it for poker alone cause I'm a freaking sucker and eventually playtest the other games to see what's up.
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    @Gjarrus, I'm a bad person since I forgot to tell you, but I asked about small/big blinds on bugday and I was told more or less no/maybe? Something about it not being automatic in real life, so it shouldn't be in the game. Don't quote me on that though, since I don't remember what exactly was said.

I think round robin dealing was added during the bugday, but I can't recall the command and it isn't in the helpfile. I'll have to ask what it was.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    edited September 17
    *facepalm* What. Yeah, never buying it until those are in, "realistic" or not.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=poker&c=apps&price=1&hl=en
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    a can of paint 100 cr/3tk

Lets you customise the dropped and read message on the sign pointing into your token shop. 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    Wyll
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    edited October 5
    Oystir said:
    a can of paint 100 cr/3tk

Lets you customise the dropped and read message on the sign pointing into your token shop. 

I need a colorful way to advertise my Pickle Emporium|Pickle Palace.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.