New Artifacts Wishlist

1121314151618»

Comments

• Jeremy SaundersJeremy Saunders Administrator Posts: 1,173 admin
    Yeah. The name thing would be cool, but it will just never happen. Sorry.

• SarriusSarrius Member Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to preface this suggestion with this: I would ideally just like the damage bonus from an artifact weapon to source itself out to Warchants too, since Warchants are physical and logically artifact weapons just buff physical damage a la mental damage collars. Berserkers already 'need' to buy two artifacts for their offense, adding a third seems ridiculous. However, if that isn't possible..

Why don't we have Warchant damage artifacts? Tahm has asked, Khizan has asked (and made a similar suggestion to myself earlier, which is where I got it from), Septus has asked - and that is just counted from me going through this discussion. I sent off a private message about it earlier, but forgot we even had this thread til now. My understanding is we took Warchants off the mental designation (which flags a skill for modification by INT and traditional collars) and then never addressed a replacement.
    Tahm
  • GjarrusGjarrus Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    A trap kit that removes wood/rope costs. Don't even care if I still have to use a toxin for dart.

A swift attach cd reduction arti.

Theophilus
  • GaltGalt Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Something to make sketching less hellish! The quill is a good start, but it's still not fun needing to find people of all the magickal classes to sketch.

A chromatic sketchbook! Would work like the tarot deck, but for sketches:

TEAR RUNEGUARD FROM SKETCHBOOK WITH BLUE GOLD GREEN to specify inks. Trying to INSERT chromatic sketches would make them crumble away. 
  • CassiusCassius Member Posts: 581 ✭✭✭
    Galt said:
    Something to make sketching less hellish! The quill is a good start, but it's still not fun needing to find people of all the magickal classes to sketch.

A chromatic sketchbook! Would work like the tarot deck, but for sketches:

TEAR RUNEGUARD FROM SKETCHBOOK WITH BLUE GOLD GREEN to specify inks. Trying to INSERT chromatic sketches would make them crumble away. 
    You can sketch me for all of them.