Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• Totem of Terror, 

Usage - dropped - location can be changed only once every RL day. 

Effect - denies entry to all critters in the room it is dropped. (Player pets and loyals may still enter) but mobs may not. 

• New Threads - Reinvent yourself with these new clothes that warp reality once worn, changing your name in the minds of all who walk Aetherius.
  • Sorry, we will never allow established characters to change their names.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Eoghan said:
    Sorry, we will never allow established characters to change their names.
    This is how I feel when I log onto my old PSN account.

• From @Vasharr:
    A Very Loud Horn - Not only allows you to shout globally with the usual restrictions, but allows you to customize it using a similar system to deathglory orbs. Should probably be more expensive than the deathglory orb. Maybe 5 tokens?

• edited February 2016
    I know I've mentioned this to Elokia the other day, but a way to customize vials/pipes without spamming the customization queue with 20 duplicates of the same design would probably save her sanity and mine, even if it's at going rate.  As is it can take a few days to get customizations sometimes and I'm sure the other people using the system would prefer me not to clog it up with being stupid about wanting all my artifacts customized.

[edit] Given the existing system, on it's face I don't think it'd be TOO hard to make it so you can set it to be "customize items X, Y, and Z that are identical with this design"

Also, not complaining about the turn-around, just, this might make things go faster if I'm not the only mental case out there.
  • As a minor concession to usability, would you be willing to add WORM GLANCE to the Saboteur's Bone? Alternatively, would you consider another aspect perk upgrade to include that functionality? 

I appreciate the idea of making wormholes viable with the available artifacts and perks, but it's hard to justify the risk when you're jumping blind every time. Assassins would still have all of the advantages when it came to using wormholes offensively, but it could make them into a more useful mobility tool.
  • The Saboteur's Bone is deliberately restricted. It is a travel item, not a surveillance one. We aren't interested in giving it worm glance, sorry.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • JuranJuran Ohio
    edited February 2016
    I can understand the argument, but I wasn't requesting listen or anything particularly 'surveillance' oriented. 'Is this wormhole safe to travel through' was a pretty common concern even when using old Sabotage. If the ability to use wormholes safely is considered a perk of the Assassin professions, that's a position I can accept, but it limits the creative utility of the artifacts.
  • OhmOhm
    edited February 2016
    an antique letterpad

Send custom letters to people (without having to buy it from a crafter multiple times)

Copy <design> in letterpad (one time only)
    Consumes 300 gold to use everytime

LETTERPAD REQUEST LETTER

• A keymaker's satchel.

Allows the user to COPY and CREATE keys without visiting the key person.
    1 iron per key.

4 Tokens.

• TOMBSTONE OF LIFE 
    TOUCH TOMBSTONE - return to the surface from anywhere in the UW after a short channel
  • Kinda like aspect GAZE, but you pay credits for it.
  • Companion Sanctuary

Allows you to store all your vanity pets and familiars in this room without cluttering your inventory

Bag of Tokens

Store your Tokens of the Creator like a champ
  • edited March 2016
    This thread has taken a turn for the extreme First World Problems.

Theophilus said:
    ROOM OF REHABILITATION

Allows you to store your credits until the Wheel promotion is over. Unable to retrieve credits once stored despite begging, pleading, bargaining, or weeping.
    It needs to be a treasure vault where you can jump into the pile of them like some sort of Imperianite Scrooge McDuck
  • @Juran, partly because wormholes are more factional, but quite frankly also partly because reasons, people here are pretty hostile to the idea of wormholes as a common mode of travel. It just is. That said I kind of think they should either reduce the price of the related arties or just pull them altogether, or sell them to people who might have a very specific, non qol use for them. I mean, in some of the other games warp is a great way to get around in general, and the holes are generally in sort of neutral territory or otherwise isolated, so the warp artie is a great qol buy. In addition, crowd sourced maps actually exist, and are usually pretty up to date, including wormholes. Here, it none of that is true, and is unlikely to ever be.
  • Jules said:
    @Juran, partly because wormholes are more factional, but quite frankly also partly because reasons, people here are pretty hostile to the idea of wormholes as a common mode of travel. It just is. That said I kind of think they should either reduce the price of the related arties or just pull them altogether, or sell them to people who might have a very specific, non qol use for them. I mean, in some of the other games warp is a great way to get around in general, and the holes are generally in sort of neutral territory or otherwise isolated, so the warp artie is a great qol buy. In addition, crowd sourced maps actually exist, and are usually pretty up to date, including wormholes. Here, it none of that is true, and is unlikely to ever be.
    I'd be 100% comfortable using wormholes if I could see who was waiting on the other side.
  • edited March 2016
    Juran said:
    I'd be 100% comfortable using wormholes if I could see who was waiting on the other side.
    A doesn't even have to be worm glance, neccesarialy.  Just toss a message "this wormhole goes to [room] (vnum)."  You could compare against WHO with scripting fairly easily, excepting for people with gems and veils, which is part of the value of those artifacts to begin with.
  • Yeti-skin pack

A pack with a capacity of 500
  • OhmOhm
    edited March 2016
    Mage doesn't have any class specific artifacts

Darrinic Crystal - one of the two

your crystal holds up to seven charges
    your crystal recharges faster (6 seconds)

Focus of <air/water/fire/earth>

Skills of this particular attunement cost (1) less attunement

Crystal Launcher

Instantly charge your crystal when first initiated. (10 second equilibrium)
    One Imperian day cooldown

Alchemist's Cauldron

Make up to 50 sigils in one attempt

• Ohm said:
    Mage doesn't have any class specific artifacts

Darrinic Crystal - one of the two

your crystal holds up to seven charges
    your crystal recharges faster (6 seconds)

Focus of <air/water/fire/earth>

Skills of this particular attunement cost (1) less attunement

Crystal Launcher

Instantly charge your crystal when first initiated. (10 second equilibrium)
    One Imperian day cooldown

Alchemist's Cauldron

Make up to 50 sigils in one attempt

Throw enough spagetti on the wall - something my stick :P
  • For @Vasharr "Token wares item, quicksilver pet carrier. Store all these damn vanity pets."

+1
  • They sell those already. Look under TOKEN WARES PACK.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:
    They sell those already. Look under TOKEN WARES PACK.
    I'd buy a bigger token pack though, if they sold one.
  • Ohm said:
    Yeti-skin pack

Vasharr is going to come after you with suggestions like this!
  • Elokia said:
    Ohm said:
    Yeti-skin pack

Vasharr is going to come after you with suggestions like this!
    He has a snow globe now - better yet(i) ... make it an icecloak ware! He'll be the first to get it
  • edited April 2016
    An artifact or new token ware item that lets you have 1 additional pet out at a time.