Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• Adding an artifact vial to token wares - or a pack of  ~15 non-decay vials for 10 tokens would be excellent.

• Learning scroll.
  • edited March 2015
    Did I already mention that I wanted Achaea's snowball machine thingy you can buy with tokens?  Because I want that.  You just drop the snow and people can pack snowballs.  Also, their token artie shovel that doesn't break and lets you dig a bit faster than a regular shovel.  Oh and also their monocle thing that lets you see SECRETS exits.  

EDIT:  I've IDEA'd their platinum whistle that lets you call all your loyals (here that would mean all loyals not kennelled or stabled), but not anything in the above list.  

• -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Artifact #: 213
      Desc:       a diamond-tipped spade
      Cost:       100
      Description:
      - This artifact decreases the time it takes to dig or bury by 66%.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Oh and also their monocle thing that lets you see SECRETS exits. 
    This already exists -- googles of unseen (200 credits): This artifact, when worn, will allow you to passively see any hidden exits in your room.
  • edited March 2015
    Oh I probably need that.  

Clearly two of these already exist, maybe consider making them token wares since they're that "sort" of ware - i.e. something that is fun and neat, but not exactly on someone's "got to trick out my new combat character" list.  
  • Jules said:

Oh I probably need that.  

Clearly two of these already exist, maybe consider making them token wares since they're that "sort" of ware - i.e. something that is fun and neat, but not exactly on someone's "got to trick out my new combat character" list.  
    Exactly. These are the sort of things that should token wares. Same with the stuff for siege, and fishing  and stuff like that.  
  • Oh man. I'd have the bait bucket and the pole again if they were token wares. I just can't justify actually buying them with credits. 
  • Pocketwatch -  Removes the chance for hypnosis trances to fail. Complete failures (when the target would notice and reveal the attempt) will give the subject a 2P message alerting them.*

* - I hate RNG :(

And a more serious question:

If I get an emote token, could I use it to make a customized snap that works for hypnosis?
  • Kabaal said:

If I get an emote token, could I use it to make a customized snap that works for hypnosis?
    No, this would not be possible. Emote tokens can only be used to create emotes with commands that don't match existing in-game commands, and the "snap" has special code in addition to emotes, so it is excluded.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Eoghan said:

Kabaal said:

No, this would not be possible. Emote tokens can only be used to create emotes with commands that don't match existing in-game commands, and the "snap" has special code in addition to emotes, so it is excluded.
    This is a shame. I wanted to go Assassin and have a special z-snap emote to trigger hypnosis.
  • Animantle - Masks mobiles in your entourage.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Taming Certificate - allows any mountable class pet to learn more skills that they couldn't before, tracking excluded of course
  • a  sac and skin generator could be nice or an artifact which send us to a heaven location with many spiders, rattlesnakes, ants, frogs and meadowhawks.I just imagined such a location while I was running after rattlesnakes.  believe me I just take that artifact, no matter what.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Not sure if this would be too spammy, but:

A whispering wriststrap, 40 credits
    When attached to an indited weapon, the weapon's short description will be appended with ' named <NAME>.'
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • A Glimmering Card - 1000 credits - Provides 50% reduction to unblockable damage.

SOLVED THAT TOTEM PROBLEM FOR YOU GUYS donations to paypal plx
  • edited April 2015
    A mini-dagger of reincarnation type artifact, ideally costing a token or two, that would allow a person to reincarnate into a stat pack/race for a brief period of time (a couple of logged hours? Whatever seems reasonable.). It would be great for people not ready to shell out on a dagger for a permanent change, or perhaps someone who's accidentally switched themselves into a terrible stat pack via their gem or whatever skill and need some way to bypass the cool down. The important part of this item is making it a token ware, because tokens are still piling up in people's inventories and this would most definitely get some of them off the grid.

• IniarIniar Australia
    An open micbox, 800 credits.

Allows access to CONFIG TELLS, allowing one to customize their tells.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Artifact lance.
  • Iniar said:
    Artifact lance.
    Or token lance. Should work for actual jousting and for the joust command.
  • Kabaal said:
    A Glimmering Card - 1000 credits - Provides 50% reduction to unblockable damage.

SOLVED THAT TOTEM PROBLEM FOR YOU GUYS donations to paypal plx
    a way to block unblockable damage. ha
  • IniarIniar Australia
    1. Maker's Mark, 2 tokens.

Allows artifact owners to resmith their artifacts without needing to know Smithing.

2. Sketchbook of Dranor, 500 credits.

This sketchbook allows one to tear out any known Magick profession without requiring a pre-sketch, and does so without requiring the Bard to wield the sketchbook. Furthermore, it also allows the Bard to ink in any sketches without requiring the Bard to wield the sketchbook.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Iniar said:
    1. Maker's Mark, 2 tokens.

Allows artifact owners to resmith their artifacts without needing to know Smithing.

2. Sketchbook of Dranor, 500 credits.

This sketchbook allows one to tear out any known Magick profession without requiring a pre-sketch, and does so without requiring the Bard to wield the sketchbook. Furthermore, it also allows the Bard to ink in any sketches without requiring the Bard to wield the sketchbook.
    Probed description of the Maker's Mark would necessitate red wax, somewhere in there.
  • I was very disappointed on reading the description. The label does not match.
  • Can you add all the currently written behavioural scrolls to the 'buyable' behavioural list. And then can we add the behavioural token to Token Wares?

You guys wrote hundred of lines of code, they should be appreciated!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Phantasmal Scroll
    - bards no longer have to sketch professions but are able to conjure the requisite sketches from the scroll.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2015
    Now that I've been spending my ethereal chains willy-nilly, I wish there were a more permanent artifact for this; it is very extremely pleasurable enjoyable. Maybe limit it to once a real-life day for an exorbitant fee. I'd still pay it.

Or sell us more chains.
  • (or sell fewer silly escape options that we have to buy chains against...)
  • No idea if anyone has ever thought of this or a variant of it, don't have time to comb through posts for it but...I'd like to see something like the following:

Artifact deterrent device

When activated, will not allow any artifacts you own to return to you unless beckoned for X real life hours. Three tiers at 2/4/6 hours, for X/X/X credits. Maybe like 500/1000/2000
  • Flat hour. GG
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."