Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Oops..double post.
    Also heart Terrarium.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • edited January 2013
    Meh, no code tags.  Yes, still has sip malus.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited January 2013
    I heart Delrayne Septus and Iroth, for giving us a decent thrashing in that shardfall, then coming back. That kind of forward and backward resurgence on the battlefield makes me enjoy teamfights in Imperian.

E: Even if it was pretty shortlived and basic. Still fun.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Magick doesn't seem to really try nowadays
  • Aulani and Khizan always try. They put on a clinic against AM on a late night shard fall. 8 reasons why straight damage > CC.
  • It doesn't help that Brishi dies to the first brainmelt. I am so confused by how squishy he is. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • He dies to me. I only kill squishies. How are you confused? Maybe he doesn't have trans evasion?
  • He dies to me. I only kill squishies. How are you confused? Maybe he doesn't have trans evasion?
    He has it. I'm looking at his skills right now.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited January 2013
    Then I'm confused too. Should be able to tank me.

• Ahkan said:
    Aulani and Khizan always try. They put on a clinic against AM on a late night shard fall. 8 reasons why straight damage > CC.
    We try. Just when Khizan isn't around everyone expects me to lead.

Then we all die horrendously. :(
  • Eldreth said:
    I heart Intelligence statpack change. Does it still have the sip malus ? (No access to game at the moment).
    Yes, thankfully
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Magick was pretty good when it was rolling the Aulani + as many RGs as we can find train.  :(
  • I hearted that train and I miss it.
  • I don't miss that goddamned rape train :(

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Choo choo
  • I heart that after nearly a decade I'm still meeting cool and interesting people on Imperian, and I'm just amazed that blind people can play and enjoy this game as much as I can. GO GO TECHNOLOGY!

• edited January 2013
    I <3 the feeling of accomplishment when a project comes together. It's a simple thing, but it makes life a lot easier.

[Usage: go [dash/sprint/caravan/guards]]

map addguard # - add a guard to the guard list.
     map delguard # - remove a guard from the guard list.
     map listguards - display guardlist
     map clearguards - empty the guardlist

<730/700h 309/310m 3081e 1309w 55x <eb> <bd> <0> map listguards

[Listing 11 guards.]
    [41924]
    [93155]
    [93806]
    [60205]
    [61872]
    [63739]
    [65563]
    [82954]
    [46246]
    [46330]
    [19231]

Etcetera.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
    I heart that Lionas indirectly used the A-Team reference we applied in ring a while back on these most sacred of forums.

-B.A.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart that the first practical application of the guard-mover was a success.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • @Lionas I was waiting on this post after I saw the deathsights, heh

Aviation - dry gin, fresh lemon, maraschinno, and creme de violette. Playing Imperian while classy as *#$^
    If it isn't Hendrick's with a cucumber, you're doing gin wrong.

But I don't get off on mixed drinks often, so there's that.
  • He was on scotch before that. So he's doing it right.

• You have invited Dias to join the clan of Bellator Societas. You will be notified if your invitation is accepted.
    *<0-602/640h 99m 2921e 1718w 20x <eb> <db> 3| Aulani 1.6240> 
    Dias has accepted your invitation and has joined the clan.

• You forgot to post the part about me quitting in about two minutes later.
    edited January 2013
    Even in that case, it's only doing it right with scotch if it's a single malt.

E: With the exception of Johnnie Walker. Pick a label, any label.
  • Juran said:
    You have invited Dias to join the clan of Bellator Societas. You will be notified if your invitation is accepted.

How many Aviations had you downed by then?
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
    Eldreth said:
    Juran said:
    You have invited Dias to join the clan of Bellator Societas. You will be notified if your invitation is accepted.

How many Aviations had you downed by then?
    All of them, of course.
  • I had a question I wanted to ask him, but told him after he joined that he'd probably be kicked out at some point. He got offended, which I guess is understandable, and quit.