Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I'm in a similar boat when it comes to jobs. Though I'm excited because I'm hoping I get to leave mine. I'm signed up with a temp agency and I'm expecting a weld test call any day now for a local steel manufacturer.

This job would come with legit full time (I put in over 40 hours where I am now, but I'm clocked out past 38 hours), overtime, and pay at 11.75 an hour as opposed to my current 8.5 an hour with a promotion. Excited.
  • Gurn said:
    That for the first time in my life, I have collared shirts. And they actually fit like they should. And more than one jacket. And slacks.

I never knew there were more than just t-shirts and hoodies in the world!
    Cheers, welcome to the world of the more dressy... but, be warned, after working in a law firm for two years - overrated.
  • The Trollkin.

To preface, my expectation that the Limorasi - or the Wytchen before them - could do anything vaguely productive that wouldn't involve a need to bleach the guildhall (and probably your eyes) afterwards was miserably low, and that sentiment was hard to shake.

After years of low expectations, it's amazing to mention a guild contest or fundraiser and just have overwhelming support for it.

These magnificent jerks raised 8 mil in two weeks.

All the <3, you guys.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

• Kanthari said:

Now do it for the council. That's more than we have.

:(
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I heart Samaos, amazing wedding!

I'll have a log up soon.. but I hate editing them so much. Ugh.

• Lionas said:

Kanthari said:

That's more than anyone but Kinsarmar and Celidon have.
  • Juran said:

Lionas said:

Kanthari said:

That's more than anyone but Kinsarmar and Celidon have.
    Trollkin, making the jump from the lower class to the 1% in two weeks :) Clearly, vote Kanthari for Prez.
  • I heart that my artifact armguards stored devotion blessings meaning that, in a pinch, I can totally have them again if I feel like having 11% affinity.

Bathan has become:

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart @Bathan, depressed knight of disillusionment, for tolerating Kav's harassment.
  • Haha, I enjoy it.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Check out the new Humble Bundle package if you like amazing games and donating to charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

• I heart Ailet.

An akrabi woman grips a bloodstained severed stinger here, her flame-blackened chitin covered scantily in still-smoking rags of black silk.
  • I heart how much faster Knight pets train these days. <3

• A hooded kestrel sits on the ground here, suspiciously eyeing his surroundings through goggles.

Eyes wide, a hooded miniature kestrel waddles in from the east, ruffling his feathers.

A hooded kestrel toddles in a circle before waddling east with a few flaps of his wings.

Significantly smaller than most other kestrels, this bird shares an appearance similar with the speckled gyrfalcons of the Areish Mountains disregarding its diminutive size. Pristine white feathers cover his form with many of the tips a light grey, granting him his salt and pepper appearance. The dark colouring progresses as it moves down his back, leaving his tail almost entirely charcoal black in hue. Combined with the natural grace and agility of a bird of prey, razor sharp talons and a beak to match grant him a fierce offense. A small hood made of mammoth hide and dyed black has been fastened to his head with a pair of goggles secured over his eyes. The protective glass seems to magnify his beady black eyes, giving him a somewhat comedic appearance to contrast his deadly potential.

It's back! An old falcon design reincarnated as my kestrel.

I also heart getting paid on time (this hasn't happened recently). I don't heart that I decided to be productive and redo my website, which included canceling my account with my previous host (losing six months that I paid for) and moving to a new host (that I had to pay for). The productivity was nice, though, even if it was at two in the morning.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I love when you are suiting up to go out there and fly high and tight solo with no other terrors to cap a monolith... and realize not only are all monoliths already held, but that you in fact are holding one of them. I shouldn't be allowed to play before having coffee :|
  • I <3  the profession changes, especially removing the once a year apprentice requirement.
  • I heart switching from Templar to DK days before the discount Knight circle hop rate got nixed.

• I disagree with that change, but Khizan's Runeguard is worth something like 780 lessons if he trades it in now, so it's not a big deal for me.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I'm just glad to be back.
  • edited August 2013
    I heart Lindsay and our super over the top melodramatic roleplay. <3

• I heart this song, though if anyone cares there's spoilers to the end of Minecraft in it.