I HEART

1133134135136137139»

Comments

• FanglorFanglor Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Wooohoooo. 

Stoked to a max level right now. We finally got a council meeting with the city we're going to be opening up a business in, and since our business is a little unique we had to get zoning and laws amended for us. Suffice to say while this was only the initial meeting (it'll take two more meetings for the law to be officially amended) everyone was super positive about it and even the mayor was pretty confident about things passing. Our team leader was even interviewed by the local news paper over it. 

We are opening a business in the sport I'v ebeen involved in for a decade now and while none of us will be earning any kind of paycheck for it, our teams name going out there not to mention just being able to be involved in the sport on a higher level is super exciting...not to mention half the reason the facility was purchased was for our team to have somewhere closer than 2 hours to play. 

If anyone is in northern ohio after the new year and wants to try out Airsoft, it's on me! 
    Aodan
  • AodanAodan Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    haha if I was there I'd totally hit you up for that. My friends and I used to run through the woods having airsoft wars. it was rough but exciting! congratulations to you!
  • FanglorFanglor Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Aodan said:
    haha if I was there I'd totally hit you up for that. My friends and I used to run through the woods having airsoft wars. it was rough but exciting! congratulations to you!
    If that was with walmart stuff, try it with current gen real airsoft stuff and you'd die of happiness 
    Aodan
  • SarriusSarrius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 21
    @Oystir @Justus @Pellerin @Alvetta

@Aodan @Tywin @Astris @Dimitri

What a night, what a fight.

edit: Plague battles caused us to ignore basically  everything else for 2 hours. The system is frustrating, the fights are not.
    AodanOystirAstris
  • JustusJustus Member Posts: 36 ✭✭✭
    Was fun. Got a little overwhelming for us when both circles got involved - but it was nice to have a large scale battle ongoing for a few hours. Certainly felt like a just reward for the pain involved in trying to gather up the requisite bones from the limited champion pool. 
    SarriusOystirAstris
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    SarriusAodan
  • EoghanEoghan Member, Immortal Posts: 815 mod
    The quiet before the storm.

(dun dun dunnnnn)
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    AodanSarriusRokas
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    That through the power of modern gaming, I can play games from my childhood and finally avenge my bruised ego on some particularly tough bosses or puzzles.
    AodanSarriusSanyaOystir