I HEART

1128129131133134136

Comments

  • AodanAodan Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Elrohir said:
    I heart that the recent crying in another thread has led to more people being logged into the forums than I've seen in weeks. :)
    I just hate that it got closed before I could make my extralong post. so I didn't look like I was wasn't contributing and just disagreeing, trust I was getting ready to contribute. xD
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Aodan said:
    Elrohir said:
    I heart that the recent crying in another thread has led to more people being logged into the forums than I've seen in weeks. :)
    I just hate that it got closed before I could make my extralong post. so I didn't look like I was wasn't contributing and just disagreeing, trust I was getting ready to contribute. xD

    I do hate that they close threads before people get to post, especially on a thread that is getting a lot of traction because people are passionate about it. I actually would have liked to have read your extra long post so I could blindly press disagree as well.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
    OystirAnette
  • AodanAodan Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Wyll said:
    Aodan said:
    Elrohir said:
    I heart that the recent crying in another thread has led to more people being logged into the forums than I've seen in weeks. :)
    I just hate that it got closed before I could make my extralong post. so I didn't look like I was wasn't contributing and just disagreeing, trust I was getting ready to contribute. xD

    I do hate that they close threads before people get to post, especially on a thread that is getting a lot of traction because people are passionate about it. I actually would have liked to have read your extra long post so I could blindly press disagree as well.
    oh man, saying you'd do exactly as you were telling people not to do. good job, A+ sir. you schooled me. I wasn't blindly disagreeing, I was disagreeing know the FULL situations, unlike some people who still don't know the full situation. but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are. :D
    Wyll
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Aodan said:
    Wyll said:
    Aodan said:
    Elrohir said:
    I heart that the recent crying in another thread has led to more people being logged into the forums than I've seen in weeks. :)
    I just hate that it got closed before I could make my extralong post. so I didn't look like I was wasn't contributing and just disagreeing, trust I was getting ready to contribute. xD

    I do hate that they close threads before people get to post, especially on a thread that is getting a lot of traction because people are passionate about it. I actually would have liked to have read your extra long post so I could blindly press disagree as well.
    oh man, saying you'd do exactly as you were telling people not to do. good job, A+ sir. you schooled me. I wasn't blindly disagreeing, I was disagreeing know the FULL situations, unlike some people who still don't know the full situation. but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are. :D

    I think you missed the joke, homie. I do know the full situation. I was sitting in Antioch the entire damn time whole mess started and watched as it unfolded. I also watched Grashella continuously wipe Theophilus as he tried in vain to do whatever it was he was trying to do. So what was that last bit again.. oh, let me just quote it..

    "..but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are :D"
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
  • AodanAodan Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2
    Wyll said:
    Aodan said:
    Wyll said:
    Aodan said:
    Elrohir said:
    I heart that the recent crying in another thread has led to more people being logged into the forums than I've seen in weeks. :)
    I just hate that it got closed before I could make my extralong post. so I didn't look like I was wasn't contributing and just disagreeing, trust I was getting ready to contribute. xD

    I do hate that they close threads before people get to post, especially on a thread that is getting a lot of traction because people are passionate about it. I actually would have liked to have read your extra long post so I could blindly press disagree as well.
    oh man, saying you'd do exactly as you were telling people not to do. good job, A+ sir. you schooled me. I wasn't blindly disagreeing, I was disagreeing know the FULL situations, unlike some people who still don't know the full situation. but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are. :D

    I think you missed the joke, homie. I do know the full situation. I was sitting in Antioch the entire damn time whole mess started and watched as it unfolded. I also watched Grashella continuously wipe Theophilus as he tried in vain to do whatever it was he was trying to do. So what was that last bit again.. oh, let me just quote it..

    "..but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are :D"
    nah dog, you are still the ignorant one. just because you were sitting there does not mean you knew the whole story, and you were spouting false facts about things that happened days ago to begin with. the only joke here is -you-. you don't see anyone from magick or demonic issuing the afk warriors from Antioch for their repeated attempts on bounties, because that's how PK works. If you want in, you have to expect it even when its least expected, and go with the flow. but please noncom, continue speaking as if you know about PK. I expect this to be deleted but anyways, gg, lets end this chum theres no reason to fight anymore
  • EoghanEoghan Member, Immortal Posts: 731 mod
    This doesn't feel much like hearting things. If you need to make a new thread, please do so, rather than derailing the love.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    WyllTheophilus
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Aodan said:
    Wyll said:
    Aodan said:
    Wyll said:
    Aodan said:
    Elrohir said:
    I heart that the recent crying in another thread has led to more people being logged into the forums than I've seen in weeks. :)
    I just hate that it got closed before I could make my extralong post. so I didn't look like I was wasn't contributing and just disagreeing, trust I was getting ready to contribute. xD

    I do hate that they close threads before people get to post, especially on a thread that is getting a lot of traction because people are passionate about it. I actually would have liked to have read your extra long post so I could blindly press disagree as well.
    oh man, saying you'd do exactly as you were telling people not to do. good job, A+ sir. you schooled me. I wasn't blindly disagreeing, I was disagreeing know the FULL situations, unlike some people who still don't know the full situation. but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are. :D

    I think you missed the joke, homie. I do know the full situation. I was sitting in Antioch the entire damn time whole mess started and watched as it unfolded. I also watched Grashella continuously wipe Theophilus as he tried in vain to do whatever it was he was trying to do. So what was that last bit again.. oh, let me just quote it..

    "..but please, continue to show how ignorant you really are :D"
    nah dog, you are still the ignorant one. just because you were sitting there does not mean you knew the whole story, and you were spouting false facts about things that happened days ago to begin with. the only joke here is -you-. you don't see anyone from magick or demonic issuing the afk warriors from Antioch for their repeated attempts on bounties, because that's how PK works. If you want in, you have to expect it even when its least expected, and go with the flow. but please noncom, continue speaking as if you know about PK. I expect this to be deleted but anyways, gg, lets end this chum theres no reason to fight anymore

    I can feel the rage seething from you. So, why don't you take a deep breath.

    "and you were spouting false facts about things that happened days ago"

    There are logs. Logs are a thing. Do you know about logs?

    "but please noncom, continue speaking as if you know about PK."

    Pardon, but when have I ever spoken with authority about PK, tactics, strategies, etc? Was that suppose to be insulting? That's funny, I don't feel insulted. Is this a PK only MUD? I must have missed that memo. Guess I better message Jeremy about the clay flowerpot artifact because it doesn't belong in a PK MUD. I guess everyone that is a 'noncom' should just log out and never log back in too, right?

    But then who would you and company grief all day for the thinnest of PK reasons?

    "I expect this to be deleted but anyways, gg, lets end this chum theres no reason to fight anymore"

    I was never fighting with you, I made a joke that you couldn't handle so you flipped your top. Too bad you can't QUIT FORUMS like you can QUIT RING, huh?

    But regardless and in an attempt to bring this back to topic, I heart you, @Aodan, because you're a warm body that fills this virtual world I love to log into everyday. And I also love that you were once a PK newbie, but have clearly transcended into grand master level 1000 territory to where you can speak on it as if you knew it like the back of your hand, but still need to team to take down Kabaal, while complaining about teaming not but a few days later.

    I heart you, Aodan. I truly, truly do.

    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
    Mereis
  • LartusLartus Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    You @wyll regret that!
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Lartus said:
    You @wyll regret that!

    Lartus, I heart you, but you need to come up with a better way to make fun of me.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    edited June 5
    Once when I was under the influence, my friend began to mess with me, and was just talking nonstop about if we wanted to get us a li'l baby pig, with li'l baby pig FEETS, and talking about the li'l baby pig hairs and the little pig nipples. It sounds really stupid, and it is, but since then thinking about pigs just triggers me into feeling giddy and completely foolish.

    Anyway, I love my pig's head. Easily my favorite design I've ever done. I think about it several times a day, every day. No lie. 

          Appearance: a pig's head mask
          Dropped: A mask resembling a decapitated pig's head lies here on the ground.
         Examined: While it is not entirely clear if this mask has been made from actual animal body parts or simply recreated to a shocking likeness, the result is a mask that seems to vividly create the look and feel of a decapitated pig's head. The pallid pink leather is strangely fleshy and smooth to the touch and shapes the floppy ears, the curved snout and the perpetual grin twisting the open mouth of the swine. The eyes have been either gouged or substituted with puckered holes set high and wide on the face. Various folds and wrinkles circle the flat snout and wrap down to form the thick chin of a pig. The back of the head has been hollowed out and lined with black leather. While this lining is soft, it reeks with a strange rotting smell that is not quite welcoming to the fact that it is impossible to see while wearing the mask.


    Edit: Oh also I guess i'm enjoying my new job or w/e but mostly the pig
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    Jeremy Saunders
  • LartusLartus Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    *stops munching on his porkchop* "wat?"
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 723 ✭✭✭
    Oystir said:
    Once when I was under the influence, my friend began to mess with me, and was just talking nonstop about if we wanted to get us a li'l baby pig, with li'l baby pig FEETS, and talking about the li'l baby pig hairs and the little pig nipples. It sounds really stupid, and it is, but since then thinking about pigs just triggers me into feeling giddy and completely foolish.

    Anyway, I love my pig's head. Easily my favorite design I've ever done. I think about it several times a day, every day. No lie. 

          Appearance: a pig's head mask
          Dropped: A mask resembling a decapitated pig's head lies here on the ground.
         Examined: While it is not entirely clear if this mask has been made from actual animal body parts or simply recreated to a shocking likeness, the result is a mask that seems to vividly create the look and feel of a decapitated pig's head. The pallid pink leather is strangely fleshy and smooth to the touch and shapes the floppy ears, the curved snout and the perpetual grin twisting the open mouth of the swine. The eyes have been either gouged or substituted with puckered holes set high and wide on the face. Various folds and wrinkles circle the flat snout and wrap down to form the thick chin of a pig. The back of the head has been hollowed out and lined with black leather. While this lining is soft, it reeks with a strange rotting smell that is not quite welcoming to the fact that it is impossible to see while wearing the mask.


    Edit: Oh also I guess i'm enjoying my new job or w/e but mostly the pig
    We should make a thread to share designs if it doesn't already exist *goes off to search*
    image
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 723 ✭✭✭
    That is nice!
    image
  • KrysalissKrysaliss Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    ..I just noticed she included a holster for my jar of tongues and I am so pleased. Now I need to make such a beast in game. 
    Anette
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 723 ✭✭✭
    This reminds me I owe someone a brief for a commission that'd gotten lost in my shuffle of "things to do"
    image
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    You hear the echo of a couple sharp raps emanate from the door at [where my house is located].

    I wasn't even the house! Pretty cool to get notified someone was knocking.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    <3 the citrine earrings. I've been standing at the Shuk messing with people as Bina.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
    AnetteGjarrus
  • AnetteAnette Member Posts: 723 ✭✭✭
    Wrestling with mudlet was frustrating, but finally getting somewhere with code is always rewarding.  Hopefully I can get a half-decent system for Imperian bashed up for it.
    image
    GjarrusWyllDruu
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    I heart shop log.

    2017/06/22 03:01:05 - grey cotton boxer shorts purchased for 300 gold.
    2017/06/22 03:00:47 - a black shoulder-wrap cloak purchased for 600 gold.
    2017/06/22 02:58:07 - a white neutral face mask purchased for 500 gold.

    2017/06/19 06:19:42 - a sinuous silver snake bracelet purchased for 1500 gold.
    2017/06/19 06:18:28 - a choker holding a tear-shaped ruby purchased for 1000 gold.
    2017/06/19 06:16:15 - a ruby red camisole blouse purchased for 400 gold.
    2017/06/19 06:14:03 - a hip-hugging skirt of leather and lace purchased for 400 gold.

    2017/06/18 00:07:18 - a crystal wine flute purchased for 200 gold.
    2017/06/18 00:07:18 - a crystal wine flute purchased for 200 gold.
    2017/06/18 00:06:35 - a foil-wrapped champagne bottle purchased for 250 gold.
    2017/06/18 00:03:28 - a stuffed white cotton pillow purchased for 700 gold.
    2017/06/18 00:02:08 - a luxurious white floor pillow purchased for 700 gold.

    2017/06/16 03:22:15 - fifty small vials purchased for 2500 gold.
    2017/06/16 03:22:12 - fifty small vials purchased for 2500 gold.
    2017/06/14 03:53:10 - fifty small vials purchased for 2500 gold.
    2017/06/14 03:53:07 - fifty small vials purchased for 2500 gold
    2017/06/11 06:13:14 - fifty small vials purchased for 2500 gold.

    Somebody bought 80 pairs of panties a couple weeks ago. 50 of one kind and 30 of another...
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    TheophilusMyrcellaAodan
  • GjarrusGjarrus Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    That totem spam and reflection ritual spam aren't surviving this frickin round of classleads.
  • KrysalissKrysaliss Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    1 day extension on pets because I HAD LAST MINUTE GREAT IDEA and also the cessation of the brain fog/migraine/dizziness/nausea that has been my life for the past three weeks allowing me to actually write.
    Anette
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    Bards          189      88       32       36       33       0        765
    Vindicators    191      88       37       40       26       0        765

    From topguilds. I don't know the exact numbers, but the Vindicators have jumped up almost 100 points in the last several months and I've been hungry to see us bypass the once-1000 Bards purely for my own reasons of validation. 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    KrysalissTysandr
  • KrysalissKrysaliss Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    The Bards have been doing good things lately and that warms the cockles of my cold, dead heart. I like seeing Bards doing Bard-like stuff.
    Anette
  • MyrcellaMyrcella Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Oystir said:
    Bards          189      88       32       36       33       0        765
    Vindicators    191      88       37       40       26       0        765

    From topguilds. I don't know the exact numbers, but the Vindicators have jumped up almost 100 points in the last several months and I've been hungry to see us bypass the once-1000 Bards purely for my own reasons of validation. 
    It's because I joined the Guild. You're welcome! :) <3
    GjarrusOystirTheophilusAodan
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    @Krysaliss - I haven't seen a Bard Barding in ages. I hope that's true.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Because it's funny..

    Wyll opens his casino with the new cardtable his wife buys him in Caanae since it's a neutral place.. and the next shardfall happens in Caanae. Cue tons of people fighting all around him as he clutches his credits obsessively.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
    You give a horrified gasp.
    DruuGjarrus
  • RokasRokas Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Sentinels and Ithaqua.

    I've been told that Ithaqua is basically dead, but it has far more soul than Antioch does. I don't mind having less people around if the interactions are more meaningful.
    TheophilusGjarrusKrysaliss
  • TheophilusTheophilus Member, Beta Testers Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭
    Rokas said:
    Sentinels and Ithaqua.

    I've been told that Ithaqua is basically dead, but it has far more soul than Antioch does. I don't mind having less people around if the interactions are more meaningful.
    I really enjoyed my RP while a Ranger/Warden. It may have been my favorite RP opportunity.
Sign In or Register to comment.