Skip to content

Client Pics

Comments

• So I wanted to take things one step further to show my profile better. I tested out using twitch broadcast to make videos of my practice spars with Iniar. It made Imperian really laggy but I thought it was neat to be able to record Imperian's combat in real-time. Here is two videos ( the broadcast cut out in the middle of the fight which removed the lag and allowed me to Iniar sufficiently afflicted to enlighten and then the broadcast reconnected capturing the glorious enlighten )

• IniarIniar Australia

Bottom border: In-room enemies/allies, fades to grey/removed at t=3 on death, clickable for options
    Actionable: Echoes names with clickable links to stop channeled skills, fades after time
    Afflictions: Static lock affs + butisol, tacked on all other affs, 
    Limbs: Want to do gauges, but ::effort::

But like Khizan said, it's all about the mainscreen. Everything else is peripheral vision stuff.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Faz stole what I came here to complain about. And here I thought we were friends, Ini. :[
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Everything's so LARGE on my PC now. :(
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited December 2013

Main directional screen and combat buttons.
    edited December 2013
    A lot of triggers and aliases with it as well that are not shown.

• That is fairly interesting and I have always wanted to know how you manage it.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
    Lots of flips with the buttons, since they can have secondary commands. Changing variables is simple with

.var-name value

And mainly hours of tedious coding and typing triggers manually.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    I just write my system on my pc and save it to dropbox and open it from my phone
  • I use the same client on my phone, @Mathiaus. Unfortunately I can't code for shit. I only managed to make a button for DSL and a couple aliases.
    Fully revamped.

• VelionVelion California, USA

Since I just picked up Wytch, none of the usual offensive/defensive readouts are in the stat window yet, but this is my basic layout nowadays.
  • This stuff makes me wish I could code, I want a fancy setup that looks really neat. If it helps in combat, cool, but I just want it to look pretty, haha.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • That being said, Bathan is totally pumped to have

defend ahkan
    dsl @tar strychnine strcyhnine

as his two aliases
  • RenniRenni New Zealand

Ahkan said:
    That being said, Bathan is totally pumped to have

defend ahkan
    dsl @tar strychnine strcyhnine

as his two aliases
    Still more useful than Shou.
  • Shou is pretty good all around, just gets lumbered with having to follow the worst kind of people around.

He's a natural henchman, if there was some sort of club, he would be invited.
  • Behind Septus and Kryss, Shou is probably my favorite in a team.
     Shou's put -a lot- of work into his system. He's actually worked harder than 99% of people I've ever seen.
    Shou reminds me of good guy greg most of the time.
  • Ahkan said:
    In any other circle, Shou's abilities would be appreciated. Unfortunately, he's in AM. He's their best guard rusher, without contest. From what I've seen, he's also one of their better 'team players.'
    F.Y.I. - I would like to put on record that I greatly appreciate Shou. He's always willing to help and he's very dedicated - and he's helped me code some stuff too.
  • My disagreement to the above post wasn't because I think Bathan isn't useful either, because he most certainly is. It's just that the post seemed a blatant attack on someone who is greatly appreciated and a wonderful ally to have in any fight.

• It's weird. The vicious ring tells I get shown don't seem to show this degree of appreciation.

You're a good man, Shoe.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited December 2013
    Ahkan said:
    It's weird. The vicious ring tells I get shown don't seem to show this degree of appreciation.

You're a good man, Shoe.

Before I get accused -AGAIN- of sending above mentioned tells and leaking information to Demonic, I would like to point out that I am NOT in the main ring. (Point the finger at someone else.)

#endrant
  • Oh yeah, Celestine didn't tell me. (Not that you'd believe this.)

In all fairness, Sarrius has said some shit over AIM. If you wanna kick him out, be my guest. It's one of those things, half a dozen people have showed me, "Can you believe they say this?" Oh, and Shoe self reports. So, no metagaming poor AM who have consciences. Kthx.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    These are the best client pics I've ever seen.
    edited January 2014
    Took out my readout window because it was lagging me so hard, and replaced it with a second prompt along with added readouts like missing tattoos and such like I used to have. It's not complete, but the most of it is there. It changes whether my target is a mob or a player, and also has a continuous bit for self tracking.
    On the player prompt:
    The N-N's are marks, the S is shield, the O is obstruct, the C is the amount of curses on the target.
    On the mob prompt:
    The K is the amount of the currently targeted mob killed, and the G is the amount of gold from the current hunt(stays across all mobs until I reset it).
    On the continuous bit:
    The M is the amount of flares I have left until Mannaz runs out, the T is the curse type I'm using(swiftcurse/curse) and the F is a toggle for flaring.

• This belongs in another thread but I was too happy and lazy to go to it. I love that instead of 10 or so posts of bashing a player there is much love for Shou. I wish we had more of this :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Shou: